Home

NCAA Football 14 Playbook 4: Dynasty - Part 1 of 3

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Playbook 4: Dynasty - Part 1 of 3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #41
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 14 Playbook 4: Dynasty - Part 1 of 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranman1982
As they were releasing info, videos with game play, which were 10-15 mins. each, and not 90 second videos. For example the dynasty playbook came out yesterday last year, we would have gotten a 15 min. video showing the different things work like coaching carousel, recruiting, and all the other features in dynasty mode. This year all we are getting is screenshots and a blog and that is it. This makes me wonder if they are even close to being finished.
This is the earliest video I found, posted on May 31st:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-dynasty.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #42
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
Not gonna lie that coach skills sound fun
not trying to be a d**k, completely serious... what sounds fun about it? I'm 100% seriously curious what sounds fun about it. To me it doesn't sound like much and the added part of having accelerators makes it sound gimmicky to me so i'm just wondering what someone who is excited about it is so excited for. And again, i'm not being a d**k and I won't attack you for your opinion & response but i'm just curious.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Im glad they made recruiting less time consuming.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:33 PM   #44
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
not trying to be a d**k, completely serious... what sounds fun about it? I'm 100% seriously curious what sounds fun about it. To me it doesn't sound like much and the added part of having accelerators makes it sound gimmicky to me so i'm just wondering what someone who is excited about it is so excited for. And again, i'm not being a d**k and I won't attack you for your opinion & response but i'm just curious.
To me, I like it because it makes each coach unique. Unlike with Coach Ratings (Like in CHoops) the impact each coach makes is very noticeable. This allows us to see coaches progress in a specific way as directed by us.

Plus, I don't think it's as gimmicky or as unrealisic as some are claiming. IRL, there are some coaches who do better at certain things, be it Coaching DBs or recruiting kids.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 05-29-2013, 06:38 PM   #45
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

i could only hope they make the coach skills limited like nba2k. you can only use 5 thats how they should do it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2013, 06:46 PM   #46
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
To me, I like it because it makes each coach unique. Unlike with Coach Ratings (Like in CHoops) the impact each coach makes is very noticeable. This allows us to see coaches progress in a specific way as directed by us.

Plus, I don't think it's as gimmicky or as unrealisic as some are claiming. IRL, there are some coaches who do better at certain things, be it Coaching DBs or recruiting kids.
Kudos to you for trying, but it's simply an agree to disagree situation. If someone can't immediately see why this will be fun, then truthfully nothing can be said that will sway their opinion. It'll just be posting back and forth at one another.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:49 PM   #47
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Kudos to you for trying, but it's simply an agree to disagree situation. If someone can't immediately see why this will be fun, then truthfully nothing can be said that will sway their opinion. It'll just be posting back and forth at one another.
I get that. I can count on one hand the number of times someone read a post in a forum and said, "Well, I'm completely changing my opinion now." He just asked why some of us thought this will be fun.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 05-29-2013, 06:52 PM   #48
Rookie

BreaksoftheGame's Arena

OVR: 0
Create formations and a playbook? That would be a great coach skill to have.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »