Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2019, 03:58 AM   #8593
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: How is your dynasty going

Playing Road to Glory and Chase Reed is 97 OVR ¾ of the way through his freshman season at wake forest. We’re sitting at 4-5 after handily beating Syracuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2019, 08:23 PM   #8594
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke888
I’m in the 3rd year of my dynasty. I put Ohio State in the SEC and noticed Michigan is the last game on the schedule each year. This was unexpected but very cool. Can change if I want but didn’t for the 2 years I’ve had it like this. After going 6-6 my first year I am now 11-0 and ranked #3 about to go to the Big House to face #2 Michigan. I’ve already qualified for the SEC championship game against #1 Alabama. To win the National championship I’ll have to beat 3 very good teams. I’m a pretty average player. Almost got beat by Georgia last week.
So I go up to Ann Arbor for #2 vs #3. It turned into a defensive game. I had McCaffrey running for his life. The Michigan D held me in check most of the game but I was never in trouble and won 20-3. The win propelled me to #1.

I was looking forward to theSEC championship game vs Bama. I had missed them on the schedule for 2 years. I adjusted the injury ratings for my guys before the game and it would come back to haunt me. The game started well for me as Tua throws 2 picks to my safety White(first name eludes me). One of them a one handed diving catch deep in our territory. We led 7-0 after 1 quarter. Bama was great at running when I thought they would pass, passing when I thought they would run. Bama Records were being broke during the game by Najee Harris for career rushing yards, Juedy for career receiving yards and Tua for career passing yards. Lots of field goals in this game. Late in the 3rd quarter Justin fields went down for the game with a shoulder strain. My back up was a guy I recruited name Barnett who is sllloooowww. It was hard to move the ball. Late in the 4th quarter it was 23-20, Bama. I get the ball back needing at least a fg. 3rd and 10 with :20 to go from Bamas 44 yd line I decided to run up the middle to get closer for a long fg. I get 4 yds, call a timeout and the reliable CHrisman hits a 57 yard fg to put it into OT. Tua ends up throwing a pick and 3 run plays later I get it in the endzone for a 29-23 win to put me in the championship game vs Cincinnati next week.

Last edited by Locke888; 09-02-2019 at 08:45 PM.
Old 09-08-2019, 03:48 PM   #8595
Rookie

OVR: 2

Not sure who to start with once the rosters come out.

Narrowed it down to UCLA -or- Illinois. Leaning towards UCLA due to uniform options but they are a 4-star and Illini are 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2019, 04:41 PM   #8596
MVP

So I somehow got past Notre Dame in my '14 dynasty. Like I found a pass rush and that canceled out my week secondary and I think I threw five touchdowns even though there were two picks. Then the next year facing my old team UTSA I crumbled with a big lead. Now, sitting at 7-1, we've already surpassed the 6 wins that Helton had when he got fired before I came in. I really need to make better passes with my quarterback. I'm trying to get my offense to replicate some combination of what Oklahoma and OSU do in real life - that is, primarily gun, some pistol, generally spread-I/Air Raid combination with some change-up under-center stuff. I've got it schematically and playcalling-wise where that makes sense. I just do such a bad job passing. Like I throw such dumb interceptions. And I'm much better at rushing. lol. I just have like four receivers that are over 86 overall and a 90 overall QB that can't run very well (71 speed) and two running backs that are like around 84. Granted I also have a 90-or-better FB and receiving TE.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:51 PM   #8597
Rookie

bravo2208's Arena

I'm also going through the process of picking a school now that the roster is close. I'm leaning UConn. They've had a really meh history and I want a challenge.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:18 PM   #8598
Rookie

Cash Stevens's Arena

my game keeps freezing during dynasty mode smhhh

so frustrating!!!!
Old 09-11-2019, 02:09 AM   #8599
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash Stevens
my game keeps freezing during dynasty mode smhhh

so frustrating!!!!
Ps3?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-11-2019, 07:15 AM   #8600
Rookie

Cash Stevens's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLASFan
Ps3?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Yeah ps3.. I downloaded the Vikings roster and changed some sliders that's all.

Kinda weird.. happens in the middle of gameplay. Wonder why smh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »