Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2019, 03:01 PM   #8625
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: How is your dynasty going

I have been itching to play NCAA 14 again and start up a dynasty. Only thing it has been difficult trying to find this game online at a decent price. I'm not trying to spend 40+ dollars on a used 6 year old game TBH. But solo, that's what most are selling it for. My best bet is too sift through and see if someone is selling it within a bundle. I have been looking for a week now smh. The ones that are a good decent price are sold or seller isn't shipping it. Ideally, I would love to buy it for $20. But at most I would want to spend is $30 after Shipping costs. I just have to stay patient and hope that Some thing comes up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2019, 05:24 PM   #8626
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I have been itching to play NCAA 14 again and start up a dynasty. Only thing it has been difficult trying to find this game online at a decent price. I'm not trying to spend 40+ dollars on a used 6 year old game TBH. But solo, that's what most are selling it for. My best bet is too sift through and see if someone is selling it within a bundle. I have been looking for a week now smh. The ones that are a good decent price are sold or seller isn't shipping it. Ideally, I would love to buy it for $20. But at most I would want to spend is $30 after Shipping costs. I just have to stay patient and hope that Some thing comes up
sorry man but your def not getting it at a better price then 50$ at the most the price hasnt changed in 6 years. would be no reason for it to change all of a sudden everywhere i look its 50$ or more. luckily i got the PS3 and NCAA 14 and a buch of games for just 100$ but its def not a cheap price
Old 09-26-2019, 06:19 PM   #8627
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers fan 087
sorry man but your def not getting it at a better price then 50$ at the most the price hasnt changed in 6 years. would be no reason for it to change all of a sudden everywhere i look its 50$ or more. luckily i got the PS3 and NCAA 14 and a buch of games for just 100$ but its def not a cheap price
I'm still holding out hope lol. I missed out on some people selling the game for $10 last week smh. I pretty much have to hold out for someone(a mom) selling in a bundle who doesn't know the value of the game. But if I can get it for a max of $35, I'll just get it

If the whole NCAA bill thing comes through. I would love for them to make NCAA 14 backwards compatible if there is a future for this series
Old 09-26-2019, 07:59 PM   #8628
Rookie

for sure NCAA 14 should already be backwards compatible. Dont know what xbox is waiting for
Old 09-26-2019, 08:43 PM   #8629
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
for sure NCAA 14 should already be backwards compatible. Dont know what xbox is waiting for
Guess because of the legal issues. But if the NCAA changes their stance on the laws(which we should hear within next 2-4 weeks), then that should open door for a return of the series. With the popularity of this game, I don't see any reason why this game shouldn't be BC.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:14 PM   #8630
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I'm still holding out hope lol. I missed out on some people selling the game for $10 last week smh. I pretty much have to hold out for someone(a mom) selling in a bundle who doesn't know the value of the game. But if I can get it for a max of $35, I'll just get it

If the whole NCAA bill thing comes through. I would love for them to make NCAA 14 backwards compatible if there is a future for this series
Try mercari I seen NCAA football 14 for $20 I think it was xbox 360

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-26-2019, 11:15 PM   #8631
Banned

Quote:
yea! for the most part i take pictures of the schedule after every season so i can go back and look on it. to remember those games
I use my laptop to do all my data from division winners hiesman winners my yearly Stats *records/Awards* and recruiting

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2019, 11:27 PM   #8632
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLASFan
Try mercari I seen NCAA football 14 for $20 I think it was xbox 360

That is for the case only smh. There is so many listings for case only for NCAA 14. Who is going to pay $15-22 for a case.
I can use my step sons 360. I have someone who is selling it for $35 and probably go up to $40 with shipping. As much as I want to hold off for a cheaper deal, I will take that unless something comes up within next 12 hours.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »