Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2019, 11:20 PM   #8609
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: How is your dynasty going

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtime
Who is the coach and what offense are the running?
Previous coach just retired after like 25+ years as HC. I believe it was some type of spread offense. Current team just beat me in the NC game using North Carolina's playbook.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-18-2019, 07:12 AM   #8610
Just started!

OVR: 0

That was great!
Old 09-18-2019, 10:49 PM   #8611
MVP

OVR: 10

Just started a sim UCLA dynasty with 2019-20 rosters. Made the schedule as realistic as I could. I will be playing on Heisman, 8min qtrs, 40 spd thres, and Normal game speed.

I really want a world where UCLA is good again. I live on the east coast, but man that baby blue and gold has always caught my eye. Let's get Chip Kelly back to prominence!

Game 1
UCLA 31
Cincinnati 28

UCLA
Passing
Dorian Robinson: 20/32, 205yds, 1TD/2INT

Rushing
Joshua Kelley: 25att, 151yds, TD; 7rec, 37yds
Martell Irby: 12att, 68yds, TD

Receiving
Jaylen Irwin: 5rec, 61yds
Jordan Wilson: 2rec, 17yds, TD

Defense
LB Josh Woods: 6tck, 3TFL, 1 sack
LB Krys Barnes: 6tck, 1TFL
CB Darnay Holmes: 3tck, 2INT

Cincinnati
Passing
Desmond Ridder: 14/23, 178yds, 2TD/2INT

Rushing
Michael Warren II: 16att, 72yds, TD

Receiving
Trent Cloud: 3rec, 58yds, TD
Josiah Deguara: 3rec, 31yds, TD

Defense
S James Wiggins: 10tck, 1TFL
CB Taj Ward: 8tck, 1INT
CB Coby Bryant: 5tk, 1INT

Next Week: BYE
Next Game: San Diego State

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2019, 11:08 PM   #8612
Pro

I am curious, has anyone had a situation occur where on PS3 your game freezes during opening kickoffs and CPU teams have players on their roster that for whatever reason drop to a 0 overall? I have had this happen in year 3 of my Iowa State Dynasty. Not sure if it has to do with using the editor, but it has made games frustrating.

As for the Dynasty itself, I am three games in to year 3.

Game 1: Lost to Miami (FL) at home 33-30 in OT. I was leading 27-20 with under 1:30 in the 4th. They converted 3 4th and longs and ended up scoring with like 7 seconds left to tie the game. In OT I was only able to manage a FG and they scored a TD on their possession. Ball game.

Game 2: Beat Iowa at home 34-17. Jumped out to a 27-0 lead in the first half and went into half up 27-7. Iowa chipped away in the 3rd quarter and had the game at 27-14 going into the 4th. It never felt in jeopardy, but I was also feeling some pressure to make a play at some point and put the game away. Midway through the 4th they got a FG to make it 27-17, and on the ensuing drive, first play from scrimmage my star SR tailback takes it 78 yards to the house on a counter play to get us to the 34-17 final.

Game 3: At Oklahoma; won 24-7. Jumped out to an early 14-0 lead in the first quarter and the game stayed that way until the 4th. Lots of great defensive plays in this game. My first TD was a 15 play 86 yard drive that ate up like 4:30 off the clock (I play 9 minute quarters). My second was a punch in from the 1 after an INT. I had opportunities to extend the lead, but OU defensive backs made two great plays on passes that would have been TD's to make two crucial interceptions on drives in the 2nd and third quarters. Oklahoma managed to cut it to a 14-7 lead going into the 4th. The game never felt in doubt, but my defense had been doing just enough all day to keep Oklahoma out of field goal range. Like, it would be 3rd and 2 at the 32 and I would get a sack that would push them back to the 39 or 40 keeping them just out of FG range and a long enough conversion that they'd punt. It didn't feel sustainable.

I ended up adding 10 points in the 4th with conservative offense and just relying on my RB's, which are the strength of my team. I am trying to run an air raid offense, but don't have much depth at WR. I have 3 great RB's (including one true freshman who is going to be around a few years). So I am massively dependent on them.

I am feeling psyched about year 3 of this Dynasty. We were 7-6 in year 1. 8-5 in year 2. And year 3 feels like we could make a jump. Texas is ranked #2 in the country and the only team left on the schedule that I look at and say "we may not be able to beat them". A 10 or 11 win season isn't completely out of reach. We will see though.

I've also added some dynamic progression that I manage outside of the game for this season and it's added intrigue. Having a blast with this Dynasty minus the glitches.
Old 09-19-2019, 05:32 AM   #8613
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpklub
I am curious, has anyone had a situation occur where on PS3 your game freezes during opening kickoffs and CPU teams have players on their roster that for whatever reason drop to a 0 overall? I have had this happen in year 3 of my Iowa State Dynasty. Not sure if it has to do with using the editor, but it has made games frustrating.

Game 1: Lost to Miami (FL) at home 33-30 in OT. I was leading 27-20 with under 1:30 in the 4th. They converted 3 4th and longs and ended up scoring with like 7 seconds left to tie the game. In OT I was only able to manage a FG and they scored a TD on their possession. Ball game.

Game 2: Beat Iowa at home 34-17. Jumped out to a 27-0 lead in the first half and went into half up 27-7. Iowa chipped away in the 3rd quarter and had the game at 27-14 going into the 4th. It never felt in jeopardy, but I was also feeling some pressure to make a play at some point and put the game away. Midway through the 4th they got a FG to make it 27-17, and on the ensuing drive, first play from scrimmage my star SR tailback takes it 78 yards to the house on a counter play to get us to the 34-17 final.

Game 3: At Oklahoma; won 24-7. Jumped out to an early 14-0 lead in the first quarter and the game stayed that way until the 4th. Lots of great defensive plays in this game. My first TD was a 15 play 86 yard drive that ate up like 4:30 off the clock (I play 9 minute quarters). My second was a punch in from the 1 after an INT. I had opportunities to extend the lead, but OU defensive backs made two great plays on passes that would have been TD's to make two crucial interceptions on drives in the 2nd and third quarters. Oklahoma managed to cut it to a 14-7 lead going into the 4th. The game never felt in doubt, but my defense had been doing just enough all day to keep Oklahoma out of field goal range. Like, it would be 3rd and 2 at the 32 and I would get a sack that would push them back to the 39 or 40 keeping them just out of FG range and a long enough conversion that they'd punt. It didn't feel sustainable.

I ended up adding 10 points in the 4th with conservative offense and just relying on my RB's, which are the strength of my team. I am trying to run an air raid offense, but don't have much depth at WR. I have 3 great RB's (including one true freshman who is going to be around a few years). So I am massively dependent on them.

I am feeling psyched about year 3 of this Dynasty. We were 7-6 in year 1. 8-5 in year 2. And year 3 feels like we could make a jump. Texas is ranked #2 in the country and the only team left on the schedule that I look at and say "we may not be able to beat them". A 10 or 11 win season isn't completely out of reach. We will see though.

I've also added some dynamic progression that I manage outside of the game for this season and it's added intrigue. Having a blast with this Dynasty minus the glitches.
I had the same problem on ps3 every Time I load into a game it freezes after that happened I went back to 360 no problem at all

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-19-2019, 09:32 AM   #8614
Rookie

TomahawkNation's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpklub

The only time I've ever had games freeze is when I implemented custom stadium sounds. After scoring a touchdown/field goal it would periodically freeze after/during the kickoff. Since removing the sounds I've not had any issues. Not sure if you're using custom stadium sounds but if so try removing them
Old 09-22-2019, 03:23 PM   #8615
Rookie

Cragfox's Arena

After simming some years in a brand new dynasty, took over as head coach of Kent State and lost the first three games of the season. I’ve never lost three in a row in NCAA 14 and while I only have conference games left, ending on a winning record with this team will be tough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2019, 09:34 PM   #8616
Pro

I've played a ton of years in different dynasties and have never thrown as many interceptions as my last few seasons. 20+ in three or four straight years. It's nuts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »