Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2019, 12:00 AM   #8633
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: How is your dynasty going

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
That is for the case only smh. There is so many listings for case only for NCAA 14. Who is going to pay $15-22 for a case.
I can use my step sons 360. I have someone who is selling it for $35 and probably go up to $40 with shipping. As much as I want to hold off for a cheaper deal, I will take that unless something comes up within next 12 hours.
That's the best offer I seen what system you got?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-27-2019, 08:42 AM   #8634
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLASFan
That's the best offer I seen what system you got?

360. For the game solo, lowest I seen is $30. But if I had to add in shipping, I pretty much will get close $35-40 any way. But in bundles, I've seen it a lot cheaper. Most of them are moms/people who don't know value or charge NCAA at $30-40 while other games are $5-15. I've seen it being $10. But that doesnt last long at all. I've missed several deals like that because I didn't look all around the first few days I was looking. I had someone in a neighboring state have the game apart of a 3 game listing for $12. They still had the game. Only thing was they was giving me the run around. It was a mom who didn't speak English good and couldn't walk. She didn't list pickup only or even mentioned that. I asked if she could get someone to ship it I would throw in $10 more. But never got back to me. I didn't trust the situation, so I never message her back.

Part of me wants to hold off until I find someone who has it part of a $10 each game bundle who is willing to ship. But in the end, I spent the last week looking for it, not trying to waste more time. I can afford it, just wanted cheaper deal. Didn't want to spend more than $30 on a 'old' used game. But this isn't a game that I will quickly beat once and not play again. I can see myself putting a lot of time
Old 09-27-2019, 07:53 PM   #8635
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Update: The guy that was selling it $35 was supposed to let me know about shipping since last night. So, I still looked around. I saw someone on Letgo post it for the same price at $35, so I saved it just in case. Then a couple of hours later, he dropped that price to $30. So, I hit him up and he responded immediately. Asked if I was serious and that he would go straight to UPS if I was. After shipping, it cost $43. So I probably made off cheaper with this deal than the other. So within 30 minutes of the first message, I got the game shipped out. So, I should get the game on Tuesday or Wednesday and should be able to start dynasty on Thursday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2019, 03:10 AM   #8636
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Update: The guy that was selling it $35 was supposed to let me know about shipping since last night. So, I still looked around. I saw someone on Letgo post it for the same price at $35, so I saved it just in case. Then a couple of hours later, he dropped that price to $30. So, I hit him up and he responded immediately. Asked if I was serious and that he would go straight to UPS if I was. After shipping, it cost $43. So I probably made off cheaper with this deal than the other. So within 30 minutes of the first message, I got the game shipped out. So, I should get the game on Tuesday or Wednesday and should be able to start dynasty on Thursday.
If you had a ps3 instead I got a extra copy would've sold it to you for $20

Old 09-28-2019, 06:01 AM   #8637
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLASFan
If you had a ps3 instead I got a extra copy would've sold it to you for $20

I can't remember which console I had it for when I originally bought it at launch. But I knew I traded it in shortly after.
I removed all selling apps and notifications I had for this game lol. I don't want to see any cheaper deals lol. Its over with and I have tracking number for this game..
I never really bought a used game online, so there's always a chance. I don't really want to start thinking about dynasties until I get it and 100% sure it works
Old 09-28-2019, 10:15 AM   #8638
Banned

My Sophomore QB dominated at #16 Boise State I thought this game was gonna be close but ended up winning big 56-28 my QB got injured last 3 min of the game no serious injury thank goodness he is a hiesman watchlist *Won it last year* so finishes the game 24/30 275 Pyds 4 TD 19 Rush 178 Ryds 2 TD longest carry was 52 yards which ended up as a TD

Best game of his career so far

Old 09-28-2019, 01:51 PM   #8639
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm stuck trying to go from year four to year five of my latest dynasty.

Saban just got fired after going 3-9(!?)
Every time I try to advance, Northwestern's entire coaching staff and roster completely disappears.

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 09-28-2019, 10:49 PM   #8640
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I haven't played in 6 years, so my memory of game isn't great. With Teambuilder down for good, is there a create a school feature in game?

I want to start off as a OC at a 1 star school. I will try to download one of the rosters on this forum. 1st time around, I was a DC with a Multiple D who moved around team to to team. I want to start at a 1 star school as a OC and stay there until I get the HC job there and build them up to be a 6 star school. I'm more of a defensive guy. So not fully sure how I want to construct playbook. I always been more of a run first T.O.P guy who takes what the defense gives in the pass game. But, will work around the talent I have in offense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »