Home

What is your pass defense ranking???

This is a discussion on What is your pass defense ranking??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2013, 10:05 AM   #33
Rookie

prd689's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What is your pass defense ranking???

1* teambuilder in the BIGTEN. One word sums up my pass defense. Garbage.
Old 08-27-2013, 10:14 AM   #34
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10

1st, and my dynasty is with Army. Even though they are bad I am good at stopping passes and so the pass defense is better then it is IRL.
Old 08-27-2013, 10:26 AM   #35
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10

When I started playing Ncaa 11 my pass defense started to get better as fas as pass rankings. I used to play year after year top 5 in run defense and in the 100s on pass defense. I thought it was just the way I played but who knows. It used to bother me a lot though. Especially when you have high rated dbs that you know should be better. Funny thing is that it would be this way even after all the slider adjustments from the gurus. But yall can have 14. I'm sticking with 11 for now. Best games of football, I've ever played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 04:19 PM   #36
Pro

Mazarati 2012's Arena

OVR: 3

I've tried different sliders, different skill levels, different everything. I've been buying NCAA football every year since they first started making these games and my pass defense has NEVER been this bad.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #37
Rookie

VoltronViking's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazarati 2012
I've tried different sliders, different skill levels, different everything. I've been buying NCAA football every year since they first started making these games and my pass defense has NEVER been this bad.
I feel your pain brotha

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #38
Rookie

BoltThrower74's Arena

OVR: 0

For everyone saying their pass defense has never been this bad, are you guys constantly playing ranked teams? Are you scrubbing with teams that aren't that good? I'm just curious.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:45 PM   #39
Pro

Mazarati 2012's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoltThrower74
For everyone saying their pass defense has never been this bad, are you guys constantly playing ranked teams? Are you scrubbing with teams that aren't that good? I'm just curious.
That's not the case for me. I don't mind struggling against ranked teams. But when those generic FCS teams have 300 yards passing against my defense then it's pretty bad. I'm not best player of this game but I'm also not a scrub either.

Last edited by Mazarati 2012; 08-27-2013 at 11:06 PM.
Old 08-27-2013, 10:43 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoltThrower74
For me it doesn't matter who I use or what team I play, I'm currently using CAL with everyone in my secondary with great coverage skills and I basically attempted to build around defense and a good power run game for once but it's just so annoying every QB except primary option teams completes 70-90% of their passes for like 1-2 tds and around 250 yards. It's so annoying it makes me want to just start simming defense. I have NEVER had my pass defense lower than 100 but in terms of points allowed and run yards I'm always top 5, didn't have this problem last year or any one before that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »