Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #73
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
You do know that EA isn't the one asking for payment, right? I could try and explain this further, but you (and others) seem to continually fail to read it.
Umm...yes they are. That's the whole point of DLC.

Quote:
Two years ago:
"Come on EA, you can't even give us uniform updates? Jeez, EA!"

Last year:
"I'm insulted that you only put out three uniform packs! I had to wait WEEKS between updates! And this pricing is abhorrent!"

This year:
"I'm insulted that you chose to put out this completely optional item and that you then were forced to assign a cost to this optional item. It came out too soon since it doesn't have everything I think it should!"

Next year:
"Why are you releasing all these uniforms?! I can't even customize my coaches headset!!!1"

Luke: [about Princess Leia] They're gonna execute her! Look, a few minutes ago you said you didn't want to just wait here to be captured. Now all you want to do is stay?
Han Solo: Marching into a detention area is not what I had in mind.

Old 09-25-2013, 02:15 PM   #74
MVP

MrSerendipity's Arena

OVR: 13

Lol at EA not wanting to charge for DLC. Credibility of that argument? Gone.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:05 PM   #75
Banned

CJ10's Arena

OVR: 0

On the glove updates, specifically the nike ones, are they updating the whole glove? or are they just updating the palms to show the school logo instead of NIKE? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #76
Rookie

Freakydeaky9's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Which they did (something like 20 teams if I remember correctly) and yet people still complain about the rest. They crammed a bunch of stuff into an update for which they didn't charge and then, due to first-party restrictions, they put out smaller packs for cheap per pack. If I remember last year's packs correctly they were priced based off the number of teams in a pack regardless of the content that the pack contained. Most were more than $1 as well, IIRC. I'm betting that the reason they're putting these out in smaller increments is to keep up with the communities wish for much more frequent updates rather than trying to nickle and dime the end-user.

Long and the short of my point here is this: stop complaining about them not doing what you think they should do. Be grateful for what you're getting and stop looking this gift-horse in the mouth! At least updates are coming, even if they aren't complete uniforms every single time.

Plus it's not like they're forcing you to buy these extras they are still putting out while trying to plan for and develop the next-generation of College Football games. If you don't like it for some reason, then don't buy the darned thing.

Every single one of us in this thread is grateful. I love how EA is continually releasing uniform updates.

The main complaint is that a lot of schools in the game don't even have their proper uniforms. I'm all for releasing limited one time wear uniforms or gloves for teams. But can't get get every school's uniforms up to date first? I feel like now that it's week five in CFB, EA should know that Nebraska's, Rice's, and Nevada's uniforms all look different, just to name a few. I just want every teams uniform set correct before we start releasing "one time wear" gear.
NCAA #1: Nevada Wolf Pack
NCAA #2: UCLA Bruins
NFL: Denver Broncos
MLB: San Francisco Giants
NBA: Portland Trailblazers
Old 09-25-2013, 06:51 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 2
GLOVES!!!!!! I can't get a stinkin FACE MASK IN THE GAME because they said they didn't have enough space, but they add GLOVES!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 09-25-2013, 06:57 PM   #78
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaafootball14markus
GLOVES!!!!!! I can't get a stinkin FACE MASK IN THE GAME because they said they didn't have enough space, but they add GLOVES!?!?!?!?!?!
Yeah, because glove palms are artwork, not physical pieces.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:02 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 0

There should be the nike solid white, black and team colored and secondary colored gloves.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:38 PM   #80
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Ill ask...

What are TV numbers?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »