Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2013, 07:05 PM   #49
Rookie

PirateFan2's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available

They need to put ECU's all black unis
Old 09-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #50
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Lol they can't please anyone, people were complaining about the gap in releases and now they are catering to those guys and now because it's not enough in each pack people still complain. I understand your issues but EA is making an attempt and that's all I can ask. Glove guys should be happy. If they could just add those two face masks and team oriented socks for every team.
The reason why there is disappointment in the content of these packs is because they are adding gloves and a few uniforms pieces in each one, as opposed to fixing issues with certain uniforms. Rice's uniforms have 2 sets of TV numbers when they have no TV numbers in real life, VT is in year 2 of their Orange Jersey have 2 sets of TV numbers, They fixed Nebraska's stripes on the disc but then when they added the baselayer uniforms in the first pack they had the old stripes (which are too thin and disappear when the sleeves are set to tight. That's just a taste, there are a lot of things missing or incorrect in the game that are much more noticeable on every play that deserve attention before they start focusing on giving teams extra gloves.

I like the frequency here, but I'd rather they go with quantity and quality rather than frequency.

Also of note: USC's jersey template is still out of date (they switched to the Speed template last year), so while the gloves are likely welcomed by Trojan fans they don't complete the college experience for them.

ND's helmets still look brown in pretty much any light on the PS3 and only look right during noon games played with clear skies on the 360 (they need to work on a helmet for each version, instead of trying to address the issue and kinda fixing it on the 360 and then porting it over the PS3 where it simply doesn't work).

I already noted the issues with Nebraska's uniforms

UCLA - I'd have to check but I don't think they have addressed all the changes they have made since last year yet (I think they have on the home jersey but the away jersey is still incorrect, or maybe its the other way around).

Sparty fans are the only ones are now fully represented in the game.

Similarly in the first update they promoted it with a pic on facebook, featuring 3 teams (South Carolina, LSU, and Texas Tech), all of which now had up to date gloves but in the picture were wearing out of date uniforms. Players want gloves but most of all we want the correct uniforms, gloves are just icing on the cake, so give us the cake then worry about the icing.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #51
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
The reason why there is disappointment in the content of these packs is because they are adding gloves and a few uniforms pieces in each one, as opposed to fixing issues with certain uniforms. Rice's uniforms have 2 sets of TV numbers when they have no TV numbers in real life, VT is in year 2 of their Orange Jersey have 2 sets of TV numbers, They fixed Nebraska's stripes on the disc but then when they added the baselayer uniforms in the first pack they had the old stripes (which are too thin and disappear when the sleeves are set to tight. That's just a taste, there are a lot of things missing or incorrect in the game that are much more noticeable on every play that deserve attention before they start focusing on giving teams extra gloves.

I like the frequency here, but I'd rather they go with quantity and quality rather than frequency.

Also of note: USC's jersey template is still out of date (they switched to the Speed template last year), so while the gloves are likely welcomed by Trojan fans they don't complete the college experience for them.

ND's helmets still look brown in pretty much any light on the PS3 and only look right during noon games played with clear skies on the 360 (they need to work on a helmet for each version, instead of trying to address the issue and kinda fixing it on the 360 and then porting it over the PS3 where it simply doesn't work).

I already noted the issues with Nebraska's uniforms

UCLA - I'd have to check but I don't think they have addressed all the changes they have made since last year yet (I think they have on the home jersey but the away jersey is still incorrect, or maybe its the other way around).

Sparty fans are the only ones are now fully represented in the game.

Similarly in the first update they promoted it with a pic on facebook, featuring 3 teams (South Carolina, LSU, and Texas Tech), all of which now had up to date gloves but in the picture were wearing out of date uniforms. Players want gloves but most of all we want the correct uniforms, gloves are just icing on the cake, so give us the cake then worry about the icing.
I know of all this and this time last year I would have been complaining about this but I'm tired and it's a waste of time and brain space. I bet everything that EA is aware of all this with or without your list. If you know the mistakes, you think they don't so my question is so many of you are frustrated by the lack of proper uniform etiquette, why even buy the game. GT, I understand your thread but it's like why, year after year they get things wrong, get things right, the next game same pattern. We pay our money and play the game. You all have a choice, don't support EA if you feel that are earning your money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 08:16 PM   #52
Pro

OVR: 3

i wont get this one. i dont even notice gloves when i play
Old 09-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #53
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
How about Florida's new jerseys (new font and SEC logo)? They announced them months ago and will wear them all year. UGAs are in the game and still no Florida.
Nope J-Unit40, the Gator's new jerseys weren't announced a few months ago. They were revealed around the Sugar Bowl against Louisville. I have not played this game in almost a month and will not until Florida's jerseys make the game.

This is flat out insulting at this point. That Georgia got their new fonts but not Florida. Just insulting. Teams are getting gloves while Florida cannot get their primary jerseys. How can anyone have faith in this development team anymore?
Old 09-24-2013, 08:24 PM   #54
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
All these updates are is a bunch of junk. Mainly gloves. It is hilarious to me looking back now at all those years that Florida fans begged to have the correct shoe color. Now we finally got halfway right (the shoes still have idiotic blue accents). And people bashed us saying shoe color isn't important. But look at how much effort that EA is putting into GLOVES.

That is all these updates are is Gloves. Football season will be over by the time they release Florida's primary jerseys. Just makes me sick, really.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:27 PM   #55
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesKnows85
Nope J-Unit40, the Gator's new jerseys weren't announced a few months ago. They were revealed around the Sugar Bowl against Louisville. I have not played this game in almost a month and will not until Florida's jerseys make the game.

This is flat out insulting at this point. That Georgia got their new fonts but not Florida. Just insulting. Teams are getting gloves while Florida cannot get their primary jerseys. How can anyone have faith in this development team anymore?
I lost faith in those guys when I sent them a facebook message about uniforms and their reply was "we can't patch in gloves and such".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 08:39 PM   #56
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Also not surprised it took 5 posts before complaints.

And looks like the black husker and UCLA jerseys are coming down the pipe soon
The point is people rather pay triple the price for jerseys than .99 for gloves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »