Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #33
Rookie

BoTiger's Arena

OVR: 2
I don't even notice the gloves during the game and none of the "chrome" helmets look chrome. I'll pass on this one.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:23 PM   #34
Rookie

Cdog923's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available

I got it, because I'm a putz, and had .75 left over from the move to real money.

That being said, this game needs an equipment patch, badly. I still can't alter my equipment and see it in the equipment screen. That, and it's always different come game time.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:36 PM   #35
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Your stance is clearly wrong and too emotional. I don't think they are focusing on gloves as much as pieces they want to add.
My "stance" is an opinion. How can that be wrong?

At the minimum, I would bet 75% percent of what they have added is gloves. I'd bet t's closer to 85%. How can you say they aren't focusing on gloves?

You made my other point for me. You said it yourself; they are adding what they want to add, not what the majority of people have been asking for. If you ran a restaurant, would you serve food you like, but not the food people in your neighborhood actually want to eat? If so, why open the restaurant at all - why not just cook for yourself?

Quote:
These pieces are not minuscule in the grand scheme.
Maybe not for you, but if they took a poll of all people who play NCAA about the importance of glove accuracy, I'll bet it would be very low on most people's lists.

Quote:
I payed $60 for a game ... I don't care about gloves either but I'm not mad and going to right Timbuktu and AstroTurf.
I'm not mad, either. I just wish they would add more uniform pieces that we can actually see well in a game - more helmets and uniform sets.

In reference to that last bit, were you correcting my spelling? I don't think you were, just want to make sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #36
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
C'mon EA Wyoming just wore their camo uniforms last Saturday! ADD IT!
Come on, now, did you really expect them? We've worn these for 4 weeks now and still don't have them.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #37
Pro

Mazarati 2012's Arena

OVR: 3

Getting anything new from EA is great. Of course they don't always get everything right. My only wish (as far as uniforms) would be the face masks they don't seem to want to add. Give me the correct face mask most QBs wear today and I'd be cool with just that.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #38
Rookie

Neverwhere's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Come on, now, did you really expect them? We've worn these for 4 weeks now and still don't have them.
I keep saying this and everyone seems to keep ignoring it...

It doesn't matter if your team wore a jersey for one game, for one season, or from here on out; what matters is if they sent in their designs before the cut-off date and the number of other schools uniform updates ahead of their change notification.

EA didn't have the Uniform Store for quite a long time and as a result it, quite obviously, has fallen behind in the uniform area. They aren't able to get every update for every school out without employing a small army of uniform artists, especially not with schools like Oregon and their thirty different uniforms (I swear, their AD must really like playing with Barbies).

Some schools get more love than others, but that's a business decision based off of sales for that school. Some schools don't get any love despite being quite extensively used. It's part of that game they play to drive revenue generation so that they'll have something to continue to make NCAA off of.

Can't everyone just be happy with them giving us something instead of nothing?
Old 09-24-2013, 04:14 PM   #39
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Did they send the finished product into EA before the cutoff date? I know KU didn't and that's why our uniforms aren't in the game. Don't blame EA if it's possible it's your school that is at fault.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #40
Rookie

Freakydeaky9's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
How about Florida's new jerseys (new font and SEC logo)? They announced them months ago and will wear them all year. UGAs are in the game and still no Florida.
I know your pain. Nevada's new helmet's are their primary. Not in game.
NCAA #1: Nevada Wolf Pack
NCAA #2: UCLA Bruins
NFL: Denver Broncos
MLB: San Francisco Giants
NBA: Portland Trailblazers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »