Home

Service Academy Dynasty

This is a discussion on Service Academy Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2014, 06:18 PM   #17
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Service Academy Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by plak89
That sounds like an awesome idea. My question is though, why don't you make Gt Playbook sir Force like you did Navy's?
You could do that. There's also a generic option PB, but I have no idea if it's OPed in the sim engine.

I chose to only make 1 of the teams Air Force (I didn't care which one) because I didn't want there to be 9 coaches running around with the same PB. I wanted all 3 schools to be different. I didn't like any of them having AF (since AF already uses AF of course) but the only other extreme running PB I could think of was the option one and I guessed that it'd be OPed (but it's only a guess).
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 10-23-2014, 03:31 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
You could do that. There's also a generic option PB, but I have no idea if it's OPed in the sim engine.

I chose to only make 1 of the teams Air Force (I didn't care which one) because I didn't want there to be 9 coaches running around with the same PB. I wanted all 3 schools to be different. I didn't like any of them having AF (since AF already uses AF of course) but the only other extreme running PB I could think of was the option one and I guessed that it'd be OPed (but it's only a guess).
I'll probably just do that then since I don't really care what coach has what playbook. The fact that a GT team running the spread option which would lead to them not using their FB irks me.

Thanks for the ideas though. Definitely a dynasty saver.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:35 PM   #19
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

The academies have a standard for academics, and yet in NCAA, Air Force (I used them in NCAA 13) ranked a C+ or something. Shouldn't they be an A-A+? Made it hard to recruit kids using academics as a pitch when schools like Colorado State had a higher grade.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 10-24-2014, 05:32 PM   #20
Rookie

CampinKiller's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
The academies have a standard for academics, and yet in NCAA, Air Force (I used them in NCAA 13) ranked a C+ or something. Shouldn't they be an A-A+? Made it hard to recruit kids using academics as a pitch when schools like Colorado State had a higher grade.
I had this problem as Army, too, in NCAA 13. I believe they corrected that oversight in NCAA 14 (I know they did for Army, A-), but it was never fixed in NCAA 13

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »