Home

McGibblets CFB25 Dynasty Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on McGibblets CFB25 Dynasty Coach Mode Sliders within the EA Sports College Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-11-2024, 10:59 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: McGibblets CFB25 Dynasty Coach Mode Sliders

Any needed adjustments for these post-patch?
Old 08-11-2024, 11:54 AM   #50
Rookie

Mcgibblets82's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzaguylol
Any needed adjustments for these post-patch?

I haven’t played much since the patch honestly. The few games I have played I felt like user run blocking needs a boost.

That being said, Miamikb2001 disagrees with that. He prefers a tough run defense by the cpu.

So I’d say if you are struggling to run the ball, bump up the user run blocking to like 75 or 85 and then adjust accordingly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2024, 04:52 PM   #51
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgibblets82
I haven’t played much since the patch honestly. The few games I have played I felt like user run blocking needs a boost.

That being said, Miamikb2001 disagrees with that. He prefers a tough run defense by the cpu.

So I’d say if you are struggling to run the ball, bump up the user run blocking to like 75 or 85 and then adjust accordingly

I am using your sliders with some adjustments. Both user and CPU are set to your user sliders. All penalties are default except roughing the passer which is off. 25 second countdown clock.

With Iowa State this is the first season I'll make a bowl game. Run sliders are fine. I use pistol formations - go to formation is pistol spread but others work also. The key is offensive line and running backs but you have to run the ball to get the recruits. I focus on the run game and it takes a good team to stop my running game and the focus on the run attracts linemen and backs.

On defense I blitz a lot on passing downs.

Sliders post patch are better than pre patch. I can post some results if you would like.
Old 08-12-2024, 04:55 PM   #52
Rookie

Mcgibblets82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
I am using your sliders with some adjustments. Both user and CPU are set to your user sliders. All penalties are default except roughing the passer which is off. 25 second countdown clock.

With Iowa State this is the first season I'll make a bowl game. Run sliders are fine. I use pistol formations - go to formation is pistol spread but others work also. The key is offensive line and running backs but you have to run the ball to get the recruits. I focus on the run game and it takes a good team to stop my running game and the focus on the run attracts linemen and backs.

On defense I blitz a lot on passing downs.

Sliders post patch are better than pre patch. I can post some results if you would like.

Yes feel free to post results. I’ll have more time this week and should be able to get some more games in. I’ll be able to post an official update soon hopefully

Old 08-13-2024, 11:09 AM   #53
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgibblets82
Yes feel free to post results. I’ll have more time this week and should be able to get some more games in. I’ll be able to post an official update soon hopefully

Here is a video of my box scores from this season. Note that I have 4 senior offensive linemen - 3 of them transfers. That is likely a factor in my ability to run the ball effectively. This has always been my play style and with the QB glitch in college football 25 it makes sense to run the ball.

Apologies for the menu sound effects. I have that turned to zero but I still get the menu sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pGgsphnAUs
Old 08-13-2024, 03:43 PM   #54
Rookie

Hi Mcgibblets, have you played madden 25 yet? Any coach mode sliders you recommend? Thanks
Old 08-14-2024, 03:22 AM   #55
Rookie

Mcgibblets82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromenhl
Hi Mcgibblets, have you played madden 25 yet? Any coach mode sliders you recommend? Thanks

I have not played the new Madden yet. I suspect gameplay is very similar. You could try this set, but change speed threshold to 95 for Madden.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2024, 03:25 AM   #56
Rookie

Mcgibblets82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
Here is a video of my box scores from this season. Note that I have 4 senior offensive linemen - 3 of them transfers. That is likely a factor in my ability to run the ball effectively. This has always been my play style and with the QB glitch in college football 25 it makes sense to run the ball.

Apologies for the menu sound effects. I have that turned to zero but I still get the menu sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pGgsphnAUs

Why do all your box scores show 0 completed passes?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders »