Home

TeamBuilder not working Properly

This is a discussion on TeamBuilder not working Properly within the EA Sports College Football Team Builder forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Team Builder
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-28-2024, 12:28 AM   #41
Biscuits Brown

MrKhaotico's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TeamBuilder not working Properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHossRadbourn
Anyone else seeing issues with lopsided numbers on the back of players uniforms? Nike template is the one I am using. Not sure if it's exclusive to the one I used or what
By "lopsided" do you mean the numbers are too close together or too far apart. If so, I'm experiencing the same issue. Players with numbers 10-19 have theirs overlapping on their jerseys regardless of what spacing I select for the numbers. Any players with numbers above 20 don't have the same issue. I'm using the Nike template as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2024, 08:50 AM   #42
Rookie

OldHossRadbourn's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicfan32
By "lopsided" do you mean the numbers are too close together or too far apart. If so, I'm experiencing the same issue. Players with numbers 10-19 have theirs overlapping on their jerseys regardless of what spacing I select for the numbers. Any players with numbers above 20 don't have the same issue. I'm using the Nike template as well.
One number is higher/lower than the other
Old 07-29-2024, 10:43 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Still can't get the team I've got done uploaded and been trying for a week. I've pretty much given up on that one working and counting on I'm going to have to recreate it.

My issues are worse then that as even when I try and just create something new from scratch it goes so slow its unusable. I've tried 3 different computers and different browsers. Just trying to having the website open almost completely slows down and makes my computer freeze
Old 07-29-2024, 01:16 PM   #44
Rookie

Limadawg's Arena

OVR: 2

I've spent the past few days building 12 teams. Have all the info and helmets done for all 12. Working on Uniforms now. I'm replacing all the teams in the MAC with the 12 I've created. They all represent the small towns around the lake I live by, should be pretty cool once I'm done.

I can only work on them while I'm at work. When I try to at home everytime I'm in the middle of editing something the screen flashes black then when it comes back there are no uniforms or helmets on the screen. I can still save them and they stick but I always have to restart the browser. I've tried 6 different web browsers, and they all do the same thing when it comes to team builder so I'm not sure what else I can do to fix this problem.

Besides that it always seems to work great for me. Just wanna get these teams done so I can get them in the game and get my dynasty started.
Old 07-29-2024, 02:56 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limadawg
I've tried 6 different web browsers, and they all do the same thing when it comes to team builder so I'm not sure what else I can do to fix this problem.
This would seem to not be a browser issue at this point, how the whole thing went live like this is embarrassing. You can't tell me whoever tested it got through with zero issues whatsoever, unless that was like two people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2024, 04:58 PM   #46
Rookie

Limadawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnz21
This would seem to not be a browser issue at this point, how the whole thing went live like this is embarrassing. You can't tell me whoever tested it got through with zero issues whatsoever, unless that was like two people.
Exactly. For the most part it works decent at best. Besides the black screen popping up, the sliders to adjust size are wacky as hell. I move it one direction and it goes the other. A lot of things need addressed with team builder for sure.
Old 07-29-2024, 08:48 PM   #47
Rookie

MADDOG5's Arena

OVR: 1

Same here mine does not work no matter what browser or computer. It suddenly stopped last week after I loaded one team. Remember its still in BETA so hopefully the fix the issues soon
Old 07-29-2024, 11:48 PM   #48
Rookie

Limadawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOG5
Same here mine does not work no matter what browser or computer. It suddenly stopped last week after I loaded one team. Remember its still in BETA so hopefully the fix the issues soon
Yeah I’m always looking up and seeing the word beta on the page and have to remind myself that it should get better once all of the bugs are worked out.
My computer at work works great for me not sure why the pc at my house constantly has black flashes all the time. It only affects the 3D objects on the screen, helmets, uniforms and socks. They just disappear, lol. Everything else on the screen is fine. Drives me crazy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Team Builder »