Home

Official NCAA Bugs/Glitches thread (PS3/Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on Official NCAA Bugs/Glitches thread (PS3/Xbox 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #33
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Thread (PS3/360)

Had my first freeze. I'm playing Wisconsin at home in the rain, which was cool because it was because of the Weather Channel real-time weather feature. Well the game is stuttering and bogging down all game in between plays and during replays. Cool, it's chugging along and I'm fighting to come back on the Badgers. I finally get the TD to take the lead and it does that stupid snapshot and the whole game locks up. Can't use the guide button or anything, have to turn of the main power. Kinda sucks. But now I'm not sure if rain games make the game run poorly, I've had the WC feature on every game, but it's been sunny. I just hope this isn't widespread. I don't want to have to play every game with clear skies, as the game was really fun in the rain.....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 07-12-2008, 04:34 PM   #34
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8

Not sure if anyone has tried this yet, but i keep trying to start up a 3 team dynasty, and after i set my depth chart, schedule, etc.. it freezes EVERY time i try to advance.. it will NOT let me start a dynasty with multiple teams.. i have tried with no names on my roster, i've used pastapadres roster, i have even tried to save it to both the hard drive AND the memory, and still get nothing.. i went as far as to delete my profile, create a new one, and it STILL freezes..i even tried it on another xbox 360.......... anyone else have this problem??

Last edited by Birdman18; 07-12-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #35
MattUMD224

OVR:

Also, I've seen a bad glitch already. Sometimes when you hurry up your QB will run in a circle behind the center and eventually get under him. But it takes precious seconds off the clock. Probably like 4 seconds or 5.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2008, 04:43 PM   #36
MattUMD224

OVR:

Florida International (FIU) is a 0 Overall and a 0 on Offense and a 15 Defense???? I forget what they were before I downloaded the rosters. Anybody else noticed this for 360?

Old 07-12-2008, 04:45 PM   #37
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8

so i just saw another little glitch...if you want to call it little.. so my roommate is taking Phil Steele's college preview and editing the ratings for all the guys that Mr.Steele has in his top 20 at each position..WELL, he was trying to edit someone on Wisconsin, and low and behold, there's no Wisconsin team to edit.. not only that, there arent any teams that begin with the letter W.... no West virginia, no wyoming...not one team that starts with W is there....last i checked, W came after V and before X... it goes from Virginia to Air Force
Old 07-12-2008, 05:28 PM   #38
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman18
so i just saw another little glitch...if you want to call it little.. so my roommate is taking Phil Steele's college preview and editing the ratings for all the guys that Mr.Steele has in his top 20 at each position..WELL, he was trying to edit someone on Wisconsin, and low and behold, there's no Wisconsin team to edit.. not only that, there arent any teams that begin with the letter W.... no West virginia, no wyoming...not one team that starts with W is there....last i checked, W came after V and before X... it goes from Virginia to Air Force
LOL, Are you serious? What the hell?
Old 07-12-2008, 05:34 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman18
This can't be true.....right?
Old 07-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #40
MVP

WDOgF0reL1fe's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
Florida International (FIU) is a 0 Overall and a 0 on Offense and a 15 Defense???? I forget what they were before I downloaded the rosters. Anybody else noticed this for 360?
Yeah I have this as well. I noticed this and was like "WTF"

Follow me on Twitter yeah.
@WillSoistman
Dibs: Jennifer Aniston

"Success isn't earned, it's leased. Rent is due every damn day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »