Home

NCAA Football 10 Blog: Season Showdown: Show Your Skills

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Blog: Season Showdown: Show Your Skills within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #57
Rookie

ChargerHawk's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Season Showdown: Show your skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4solo
Thanks chargerhawk!
No problem.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:22 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 29

dang i've been trying to defend this feature only because we do have the option to ignore it, but I have to agree with everyone else it's just an enormous waste of time and a clear example of EA selling out and not listening to their customers. very sad.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:26 PM   #59
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

@ all the hate for Season Showdown.

I don't intend to use it either nor do I care much for it, but damn you guys are rough.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-22-2009, 04:27 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 5

This blog helped me realize how awesome SS is...Good job guys, I'm sold on it now!
Old 05-22-2009, 04:29 PM   #61
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

The only way I would care is if the top players got some prizes. And I don't mean a can of Coke Zero.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 04:29 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 13

He talks too fast in his interviews makes him sound suspicious.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:31 PM   #63
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
LOL knowing ncaa Dev they have shown everything. And all ncaa fans will get at E3 will be a rerun of stuff tat has already been said before. Why the madden team gives new info. I love ncaa 10 and I am getting along with madden 10. But I have been a long time fan of madden. I am saying that madden 10 is blowing ncaa 10 out of the water this year. I can't wait until E3 so I can get more new info onmadden 10lol.
they're not done with new info. they still haven't talked about the pre-game intros that are in. they haven't even broken down the game-planning feature much, just short stuff in videos. right now there are only 2 "marketable" features announced so far for NCAA 10. TeamBuilder and Season Showdown. the Marketing dept usually picks 6-7 "features" to market.

as much as we like it, OL/DL interaction, WR/DB interactions, and basically anything hardcore gameplay related are not "marketable". so we will not hear about stuff like that. it seems the NCAA 10 blogs are driven by the marketing dept.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 05-22-2009, 04:34 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2

EA you have thousands of ncaa fans posting on forums (SEVEN PAGES OF FANS POSTING ON THIS THREAD ALONE AND MORE TO COME) and you are ****ting on them. we are not talking regular ****, we are talking diarreah **** that smells from miles away. is anybody over there even listening? i dare any EA worker or any pro-SS guy to find even 5 people who are happy with TWO MORE BLOGS ABOUT SS COMING OUT in this thread! over on the madden boards, ian is listening and working hard to make madden a better game all the way. better graphics, equipment, animations, pro-tak, ratings, and overall better gameplay. and dont even give me the "madden has more time" garbage. everyone knows if you spent all this SS time on gameplay and equipment and ratings, ncaa would actually be up to par with madden.

but no! instead you choose to put in season showdown. whoopee!! but hey, at least madden doesnt have internet-based CAS right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »