Home

I Pre-Ordered This Game A Few Months Back. Now I Am Mad!!!

This is a discussion on I Pre-Ordered This Game A Few Months Back. Now I Am Mad!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2010, 03:40 AM   #65
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: I Pre-Ordered This Game A Few Months Back. Now I Am Mad!!!

it happened to you because you didn't buy a ps3. not trying to start a dumb console war argument, but it's obvious that if you buy a console that's almost guaranteed to break, then chances are excellent that it's going to break.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 04:31 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
it happened to you because you didn't buy a ps3. not trying to start a dumb console war argument, but it's obvious that if you buy a console that's almost guaranteed to break, then chances are excellent that it's going to break.
He might as well got a Wii then. I have heard of PS3's getting the YLOD as much as the 360s getting the RROD. Both consoles break, thats the price consumers pay for competitiveness of $ony and M$

― Plato
Old 07-11-2010, 05:02 AM   #67
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning

I am a xbox guy. Hate playing sports game on a ps3. Even worse I hate playing shooters on ps3.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:09 AM   #68
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

OVR: 10

My 20gb 360 died in 2008 shortly before NCAA release date. I already had a PS3, so I just got the games that year for that system. When my 360 came back I sold it off and got a new 60gb model. The 60gb system is still going strong, but I just recently traded in my PS3 and bought an arcade as a back-up unit/online only unit.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:17 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynecandy
I'm on my 3rd 360 and 2nd PS3...the PS3 broke on my birthday (60gb w/ bc); I picked up a 250gb.

Wow...that is some horrible luck. I've had 3 consoles in my life. 1 PS1, 1 Ps2 and, 1 PS3, and I've never had any problems at all. Sounds like I'm one of those lucky few.

Which now that i type this my PS3 will go out this afternoon...
Old 07-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 14

Damn, that picture sucks. Had that happen 3 times to me.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 3

I'm not looking to start a console war at ALL, honestly. But I had this happen to me with a 360 and ever since I've been a very PROUD PS3 owner. I had the fat PS3 for I think 1-2 years and never had any issues, and just got a new slim PS3 to ensure I will never have to worry about a system breaking down. PS3 is the way to go to me. I would never buy a 360 ever again.

Even though I ONLY play sports games, and I understand the 360 has much better games regarding shooters and whatnot, I love the PS3. I never play shooters. I'm a sports only gamer so maybe that's why my opinion is what it is. But if you want a console that you can trust, get a PS3.

Game-wise APPARENTLY the 360 is better.

Hardware-wise, can you TRUST the system wise- PS3 all the way.

I'm not trying to start a console war at all. I'm just saying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikaben
I'm not looking to start a console war at ALL, honestly. But I had this happen to me with a 360 and ever since I've been a very PROUD PS3 owner. I had the fat PS3 for I think 1-2 years and never had any issues, and just got a new slim PS3 to ensure I will never have to worry about a system breaking down. PS3 is the way to go to me. I would never buy a 360 ever again.

Even though I ONLY play sports games, and I understand the 360 has much better games regarding shooters and whatnot, I love the PS3. I never play shooters. I'm a sports only gamer so maybe that's why my opinion is what it is. But if you want a console that you can trust, get a PS3.

Game-wise APPARENTLY the 360 is better.

Hardware-wise, can you TRUST the system wise- PS3 all the way.

I'm not trying to start a console war at all. I'm just saying.
The xbox RROD problem ended with the Jasper chipset in December 08. However, everyone console before that will eventually RROD......that why the warranty was extended. New Xbox slim (I just traded an Elite in for one) will not have that problem. PS3 have the YLOD (yellow) and blu-ray players that fail. Sony has it's problems too. I had a PS2 die 3 times. The Arcades are Jasper chipsets. For $130 with a $50 gift care....that is a steal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »