Home

If you could add one feature

This is a discussion on If you could add one feature within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: If you could add one feature
Full player editing in dynasty 50 19.76%
Better commentary 57 22.53%
Better crowd noise/reactions 39 15.42%
Medical Redshirts 18 7.11%
Dynamic conference prestige 36 14.23%
Other 53 20.95%
Voters: 253. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2011, 01:12 AM   #33
The Mad Genius

MARTZball's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: If you could add one feature

Bring back Sports Illustrated covers

Hell, bring back NCAA 2004 to Next Gen and stamp it NCAA 2012 with updated teams etc and I would be happy as a pig in mud.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:12 AM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash Woodson
Training Camp, Spring game, and the ability to scrimmage your own team in practice mode with live game clock.. these are basics and no brainers

but i have a question:

why is it so important for people to edit player ratings within the dynasty? i honestly do not understand but from what i get from this is that if we have the ability to edit ratings of our players, then what is the point of recruiting anyone? So since i didnt get the #1 QB in the nation i can just take the #115 QB that i did get and boost his ratings? i am not bashing any of your opinions but this is the perspective that i see it at. It kills the stakes of recruiting talent. Please somebody correct me

it's important to me becuase of i've seen the good side of being able to edit CPU players to have different styles of tendencies in gameplay

some people might want to edit recruits for other reasons

but my sole purpose of editing players is because i see parts of gameplay offline that simply doesn't happen with EA's default rosters

It's the primary reason why i can't play more than 1-2 dynasty season's with regular default rosters because they get boring and stale....

If i see a big RB at 6'0 230 and he has ratings that make him a speed back i sure as hell would like the chance to make him a Jerome Bettis clone in my dynasty

So i wouldn't use a GLOBAL RATINGS tool to cheat the recruiting system....i would use it to IMPROVE CPU players tendencies that carry over to the field for more than 2-3 years of Dynasty mode

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-04-2011, 02:17 AM   #35
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Dynasty player editing, but this is assuming a problem similar to the lack of QB scrambling last year (which could be mostly corrected by editing ratings) comes up.

If not, then commentary similar to MLB 2K/NBA 2K would be nice.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2011, 04:06 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

Surprised no one has said this, but I want a CC that has coaching ratings, as well as the ability to hire your assistants. This is why everyone freaked out about CC a few months ago because the head coach really has no effect other than moving playbooks. Coaches will really have no major effects on their teams without coach ratings, so it's not a true CC until these are added, which is why they're the feature I want most.
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NCAAF/NCAAB: Michigan Wolveines
Old 07-04-2011, 04:46 AM   #37
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

I didn't vote crowd reaction because I'm REALLY hoping the demo crowd is dry because its an old build.

So I voted "other" for Halftime Show. Are we ever ever gonna get one in college football?
Old 07-04-2011, 06:58 AM   #38
Rookie

nighttrain32's Arena

OVR: 5

Medical redshirts and dynamic conference prestige aren't really features in my eyes, they're part of football.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:57 AM   #39
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

And to add to what Playmakers said, if the game ships with a glitch that ends up with 50 plus players at a 99 overall or almost every player in the country below an 85 overall (we have seen both in previous versions of this game) I could fix the problem myself instead of shelfing the game and waiting for a patch.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #40
Rookie

Dash Woodson's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
it's important to me becuase of i've seen the good side of being able to edit CPU players to have different styles of tendencies in gameplay

some people might want to edit recruits for other reasons

but my sole purpose of editing players is because i see parts of gameplay offline that simply doesn't happen with EA's default rosters

It's the primary reason why i can't play more than 1-2 dynasty season's with regular default rosters because they get boring and stale....

If i see a big RB at 6'0 230 and he has ratings that make him a speed back i sure as hell would like the chance to make him a Jerome Bettis clone in my dynasty

So i wouldn't use a GLOBAL RATINGS tool to cheat the recruiting system....i would use it to IMPROVE CPU players tendencies that carry over to the field for more than 2-3 years of Dynasty mode
okay this makes sense... I guess i would edit the ratings of players on OTHER teams to keep the dynasty competitive... makes sense, thanks for clarifying

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »