Home

Testing confirms running game hosed heres why, please pass on to EA

This is a discussion on Testing confirms running game hosed heres why, please pass on to EA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2011, 09:02 PM   #25
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Testing confirms running game hosed heres why, please pass on to EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerichoGates
I can see you were attempting to make a good point, unfortunately in this case you failed. The O line does not work correctly, CPU defense knows what play is being run before the ball is snapped etc, just because you can not see it, does not give you the right to tell every one else they are wrong.
I can see you were attempting to make a good point, unfortunately in this case you failed. No where in my post did I say everyone else was wrong. Try reading the words that are typed and comprehending them correctly. It will help you in life. I merely pointed out the opposite of what was stated can also be true therefore the logic used to make a point was flawed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 09:10 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Another thing I noticed is by turning auto sprint OFF it helps runs to the outside a lot. It is all a timing thing and once you get it down you wont have any problems with the outside running game.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan1993
I can see you were attempting to make a good point, unfortunately in this case you failed. No where in my post did I say everyone else was wrong. Try reading the words that are typed and comprehending them correctly. It will help you in life. I merely pointed out the opposite of what was stated can also be true therefore the logic used to make a point was flawed.
Thus, your logic to prove your own point was flawed. Maybe you missed that, one will never know.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:15 PM   #28
Rookie

I play on Heisman, and All-American in seperate OD's, and the running is fine. I can fool the ai on counters, and I play on Tulsa so it's 90% of the time out of the shotgun. In fact, I can't remember a single time the CB has stuffed me, or even came near me. Linebackers? Yes. But never a CB.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Knight
I play on Heisman, and All-American in seperate OD's, and the running is fine. I can fool the ai on counters, and I play on Tulsa so it's 90% of the time out of the shotgun. In fact, I can't remember a single time the CB has stuffed me, or even came near me. Linebackers? Yes. But never a CB.

Same here..the CB rarely ever gets me. Usually my WR's have them pancaked anyway.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:28 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
Except..... it IS wrong. Success or no success, anyone with 5 minutes of experience in football knows the design of the running game in this game is a joke. The blocking, the CPU's reaction to it, everything.

Sure, we can adjust the sliders to the point where we can make something work, but it would be kind of nice if it was correct to begin with, you know?
Couldn't agree with you more if I tried, I can tear apart the defense with my running game, but in NO way is the games defense realistic, like you said, anyone who thinks this game's defense is fine does not know much about football, listining to these guys here trying to say getting 200 yards per game on heisman with a crappy team and somehow there is nothing WRONG with that makes me LOL
Old 07-27-2011, 09:30 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 15

Running out of the shotgun and running inside mostly negates the issue, and sliders can definitely help the situation, but balance would be nice.

Really this is waaaay to big an issue to be adequately addressed with a patch. this is just indicative of whats wrong with the ai programing in the first place. Really its in the same realm as the cpu playcalling that throws all out blitzes at you all game long, along with screen passes and 4 verts on every third down...

They need to significantly rewrite the playcalling logic so that they dont have to cheat to make the game difficult.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 09:31 PM   #32
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan1993
But its not true...

And FWI I have no problems running the ball in this game. That doesn't mean that there are no problems with the logic in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »