Home

Does anyone else want "Connected Careers in FiFa 15?

This is a discussion on Does anyone else want "Connected Careers in FiFa 15? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2014, 10:56 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Does anyone else want "Connected Careers in FiFa 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I doubt we ever see this. They just removed it from NHL. And FIFA is probably a nightmare to get it coded correctly with so man leagues and teams.
This part exactly if you want it to be all the leagues and competitions it's not gona happen anytime soon unless you know coding and can convince EA to hire you and dedicate your life to it.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:33 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

The cash cow that is Ultimate Team will continue to push any kind of FIFA connected career farther down the to-do list. As is mentioned above, the logistics of creating such a mode are probably a nightmare. The best we can do is create our own online manager mode, which is what we have done in TFSerie (join with the link below).
Old 08-22-2014, 05:36 PM   #11
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2

It's not a bad idea but there are so many things that ought to get added (or fixed) to CM first.

Right now there are a variety of online mode options, however a quality management mode with deep and various features has still yet to be realized, and that's where the focus ought to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 09:15 PM   #12
Rookie

I would be all for it, I'm just thinking it would be hard to implement with so many leagues.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:46 AM   #13
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OVR: 12

Anything but every team/league in the game would be considered half-assed or watered down by the people who want the mode, and that's something that simply isn't plausible, unfortunately.

We'll just have to rely on the community to provide similar modes as best we can.

- Playstation Football Association Career(online manager mode)
Old 08-26-2014, 01:02 PM   #14
Rookie

robin2dl's Arena

I did an offline tournament season in Fifa 12 or 13 and it was awesome. 7 of us picked a team and 3 people to transfer in. One FWD One Mid and One Def. Then we picked the top 20 teams to compete in the EPL and played all 38 games. It was awesome, I ended up winning the league with Fulham after I transferred in Welliton, Bale, and Terry. It was great seeing who would get the golden boot and what not and how it kept track of stats. Hopefully one day this will happen and I would be fine if you all have to members of a certain league for it to work. I hope this mode comes around, not really a fan of Ultimate Team for some reason. I like seasons but get sick of playing the same teams over and over. I like the career mode but once you get used to the AI it gets harder against humans.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:05 PM   #15
Rookie

robin2dl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellobiafra
Hard to believe only three responding to this thread? IMO Connected careers is the best mode hands down especially if you have friends all over the place - great way to catch up and get one up on them. Plus it brings longevity to a game. I find my mates and I spend hours playing these types of modes. Effectively its an extension of all those years playing offline chise but adding like minded friends to the fun. If you dont have friends then it only takes a quick google search to find a great community. Just dont understand how people dont think this type of mode should not be default.
I really would like to start one up when Fifa 15 comes out after a week or two. Gotta binge game so I am ready to compete lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 01:09 PM   #16
Rookie

robin2dl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrickeeper
Anything but every team/league in the game would be considered half-assed or watered down by the people who want the mode, and that's something that simply isn't plausible, unfortunately.

We'll just have to rely on the community to provide similar modes as best we can.
I clicked on your links, I need to get in something like that but I am a PS4 user and it looked kinda dead for PS4 users.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »