Home

FIFA 16 Includes 9 New Stadiums, Features 50 Licensed Stadiums & 28 Generic Stadiums

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Includes 9 New Stadiums, Features 50 Licensed Stadiums & 28 Generic Stadiums within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2015, 06:01 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: FIFA 16 Includes 9 New Stadiums, Features 50 Licensed Stadiums & 28 Generic Stadi

It's time for all MLS teams to get their stadiums in the game. The league may not be the most popular, but interest continues to rise, especially with all the big names coming over.

Maybe in FIFA 17 we'll finally see a boat load of MLS stadiums (if not all the ones remaining).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2015, 10:09 AM   #42
Rookie

supafly03's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 16 Includes 9 New Stadiums, Features 50 Licensed Stadiums & 28 Generic Stadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
So why did EA get that exclusive license for Spanish league stadiums again? PES 2013 had all 20 licensed stadiums for La Liga, EA felt threatened so they got an exclusive license for La Liga stadiums so PES couldn't have them, (mainly the Camp Nou and Santiago Bernabeu) and 3 years later, FIFA only has 4 La Liga stadiums. Very petty of EA, very petty. As much as I like FIFA, BS like this make me not want to support them.
IMO, the worst thing about that exlusive deal is that it also has an influence on the Stadium Creator which Konami can't include anymore.

After EA bought the licence for the spanish league this feature was completely excluded from PES.

BTW: I do like my club being in it as well, but I'm also surprised that they only included Century Link with MLS booming right now and with EA already having a couple other stadiums(Washington, New England) already being in Madden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
if pes can have a better MM this year they will get my business
They supposedly re-worked it.
But we'll have to wait and see for that one.
New Jersey Devils
Philadelphia Eagles
Old 08-04-2015, 10:18 AM   #43
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
It's time for all MLS teams to get their stadiums in the game. The league may not be the most popular, but interest continues to rise, especially with all the big names coming over.

Maybe in FIFA 17 we'll finally see a boat load of MLS stadiums (if not all the ones remaining).
Why would there be more of a focus on MLS stadiums as opposed to more Spanish, German, French, or Italian stadiums? There are only four Spanish stadiums, three French, and three Italian (two are shared by five teams, but still).

I want more stadiums in general, but I've never seen the logic behind expecting more MLS stadiums to be included. I wouldn't expect to see far more MLS stadiums appearing in the game before other major European leagues have their's included.
Old 08-04-2015, 12:28 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

How many generic stadiums did they remove. There was more than the 28 listed

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Old 08-04-2015, 12:39 PM   #45
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyezombie
How many generic stadiums did they remove. There was more than the 28 listed

My quick comparison:

Removed: Akaaroa Stadium, Stade Kokoto, Stadio Comunale, El Monumento, La Canchita.

Added: Al Jayeed Stadium, El Grandioso

Could have made mistakes, but that's what I saw when comparing generic stadiums from 15 to 16.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2015, 01:04 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'd rather have more generic stadiums then real ones for leagues and teams I'll never play. It would be nice if in career mode all the stadiums were available to use by every team

Old 08-04-2015, 02:43 PM   #47
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

I don't much follow MLS, but is there a reason all of the NFL stadiums that certain teams play at aren't in the game? Nothing at all against MLS, as I would rather have other stadiums, but if it isn't a licensing restriction, you would think they could be added from Madden easily.

It would be cool to have preseason tournaments in career mode, and have some of these stadiums available. I guess it would help for MLS fans too.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:46 PM   #48
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Why the Maracaná isn't in the game? I thought that after having it in the World Cup DLC it'd have been incorporated by now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »