Home

FIFA 16 Includes 9 New Stadiums, Features 50 Licensed Stadiums & 28 Generic Stadiums

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Includes 9 New Stadiums, Features 50 Licensed Stadiums & 28 Generic Stadiums within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2015, 02:49 PM   #49
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Includes 9 New Stadiums, Features 50 Licensed Stadiums & 28 Generic Stadi

We should be finding out tomorrow from gamescom more data about the game. Unless they plan on scattering the info out next few days

Really at this point, if I buy FIFA or not will be determined by how much they improve manager mode. If the YA remains broken and untouched, zero chance I buy it.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:52 PM   #50

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 16 Includes 9 New Stadiums, Features 50 Licensed Stadiums & 28 Generic Stadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
Really at this point, if I buy FIFA or not will be determined by how much they improve manager mode. If the YA remains broken and untouched, zero chance I buy it.

Offline isn't a money maker, so I wouldn't count on much improvement in that mode.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:54 PM   #51
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Offline isn't a money maker, so I wouldn't count on much improvement in that mode.
Then if PES puts in the effort konami can get the business of Offline played like myself
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2015, 02:54 PM   #52
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
I don't much follow MLS, but is there a reason all of the NFL stadiums that certain teams play at aren't in the game? Nothing at all against MLS, as I would rather have other stadiums, but if it isn't a licensing restriction, you would think they could be added from Madden easily.

It would be cool to have preseason tournaments in career mode, and have some of these stadiums available. I guess it would help for MLS fans too.
Gillette and CenturyLink are actually the only 2 NFL stadiums that MLS occupy. I woud've assumed it be more, but that's it...
Old 08-04-2015, 05:53 PM   #53
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Gillette and CenturyLink are actually the only 2 NFL stadiums that MLS occupy. I woud've assumed it be more, but that's it...
Thanks for the information, I stand corrected.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:42 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 13

Now new stadiums are confirmed, what about leagues and teams, and also real scanned players' faces???
Old 08-05-2015, 05:55 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Nope, a tribute!

https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2...d-simon-humber

Now I just hope they can stay in the football league for another year.
We're favourites to get promoted with Luton, we have one of the better managers in the league and signed 4/5 good players. No chance of us being relegated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2015, 09:56 AM   #56
Rookie

stupu43's Arena

I had pre ordered Fifa, then i cancelled, pre ordered PES, now i'm unsure on both.

They both look amazing with their latest updates, the new Career mode updates in Fifa excite me, little things like unlimited subs in preseason, dunno why its taken them until now to add it, but good times! The stadium issue, being a Rangers fan, really boggles the mind that they have not added Ibrox and Parkhead to the game, yet have added 2 saudi arabian stadia to the game?! I bet even the saudis that play Fifa dont play the saudi league!

then there's PES, an overhaul of the master league has been promised and will be interesting to see how it compares to Fifa.

Overall i dont really care about the stadiums, but they are nice visually for intro purposes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »