Home

How is your Career Mode going? (FIFA 2012)

This is a discussion on How is your Career Mode going? (FIFA 2012) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2011, 07:48 PM   #89
Rookie

MrKasoogi's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: How is your Career Mode going? (FIFA 2012)

Manager mode with Chelsea. So far I've transferred out Boswinga, Paulo Ferreira and Anelka for a total of 24 million and brought in Sergio Ramos and Pedro for 70 million. I've decided to go with a very unorthodox 4-4-2 formation, with Cole, Terry, Alex, and Ramos as my back four, Mikel as a holding defensive midfielder, Lampard an attacking midfielder up front, Mata and Pedro as right and left wingers respectively, and Drogba and Torres as my two strikers. My bench is Turnbull, Luiz, Ivanovic, Ramires, Kalou, Sturridge, and Lukaku. I've been playing on Professional using sliders of my own creation and won all of my friendlies 3-0. Thinking of bumping up to world class. Before the season starts I'd like to get rid of Ivanovic and replace him with Martin Kelly from Liverpool, and maybe loan out Lukaku and pick up a veteran striker. Really liking the new gameplay and excited to continue with what seems like a nicely improved mode.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:41 AM   #90
Pro

tHurley2010's Arena

OVR: 9

I think I may be in for a little tweaking of my current sliders. But, have played 2 more matches with Cardiff against Barnsley and Portsmouth. So far, I've beaten the teams I've should've beaten and lost to teams I could have lost to.

Won 2-1 against Barnsley
Lost 4-0 to Portsmouth.

Currently 2-0-2 during this campaign.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:54 AM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 1

So far, I've made numerous CMs to try out players, and right now I have 3 CMs.

I have Arsenal, Man Utd, and Newcastle Utd. Really enjoying on Man Utd and Newcastle CMs. I'm playing on legendary with Krebstar's sliders. I'll probably delete my Arsenal CM so I'll expound on my MUFC and NUFC CMs.

For my MUFC CM, I've sold many fringe players and brought in two key ones. I've sold Carrick, Gibson, Diouf, Berbatov, Owen, and other young players who I don't have plans with. I've brought in Modric and Fernando Llorente. I beat MCFC on penalties for the Shield after we drew 1-1. I then drew on my 1st game against WBA 0-0, beat Tottenham 2-0 and then beat Arsenal 3-1. So far, Modric has been a catalyst for goals with one goal and two assists. Llorente has had an immediate impact with a goal and an assist while Rooney came back with a bang against Arsenal (he was injured) with two goals in the 2nd half as a sub.

For my NUFC CM, I've sold many players as well and brought in three key ones. I've brought in Agbonlahor, Van Der Viel and Gallas. In addition, I loaned in Aaron Ramsey from Arsenal. I beat Arsenal 2-0 with Ben Arfa and Cabaye both scoring in the 2nd half outside the penalty box. (very lucky goals). Then I beat Sunderland 4-0 with two goals from Best, a goal from Agbonlahor and another from Ba.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #92
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22

I asked this in another thread, but does Sneijder go to Man City in every single CM???

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Old 10-16-2011, 09:22 PM   #93
Rookie

MrKasoogi's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
I asked this in another thread, but does Sneijder go to Man City in every single CM???
Pretty much At least in mine and most everyone else I've discussed MM with. I remember he got transferred every time in Fifa 11 as well. Only a matter of time in real life...
Old 10-16-2011, 09:39 PM   #94
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

I just wish there was a little variety in who he went to, lol

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Old 10-16-2011, 11:01 PM   #95
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

Haven't picked the game up yet, planning on doing so this week sometime. My students this year are a little more time consuming than last year.

I do plan on starting one with Wolves when I get the game. Also, probably a few lower nPower 2 teams to try and work my way up. Otherwise, West Ham or Millwall in the Championship will be other choices. Probably Millwall.

I'll scour the loans and low cost Premier League players to see what I can do in terms of improving the team. Then start playing.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2011, 11:29 PM   #96
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatloaf86
Haven't picked the game up yet, planning on doing so this week sometime. My students this year are a little more time consuming than last year.

I do plan on starting one with Wolves when I get the game. Also, probably a few lower nPower 2 teams to try and work my way up. Otherwise, West Ham or Millwall in the Championship will be other choices. Probably Millwall.

I'll scour the loans and low cost Premier League players to see what I can do in terms of improving the team. Then start playing.
After I get tired of my Tottenham CM, I think I am going to try an nPower 2 team and try to get them to the PL

-Herb Brooks

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »