Home

FIFA '15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on FIFA '15 Wishlist within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #17
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: FIFA '15 Wishlist

^ Well said.

Sooner or later, I'm hoping EA realize that offline CM players represent a HUGE portion of their market, albeit a less whiny and vocal contingency than the FUT / online dudes.

Simply put, the Career Mode could be a LOT more interesting.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:02 PM   #18
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EverBlowingBubbles
I mostly play offline CM and I'd like to have more engaging CM features added next year.

- Training facilities that let us improve specific attributes
- Staff upgrades and management
- Stadium building/upgrades
- Sponsors (Bonuses for winning trophies/reaching targets)
- Ticket revenue/ticket pricing
- Loans outside transfer window

This features would be a good start. I mean c'mon! Some of them have already been included in past FIFA games. I want a more immersive experience.
I like those. For me, I think my dream addition to CM right now would be an advanced chemistry system. What is more important in building a squad and their performance than chemistry?

It's such a shame that UT has this but CM doesn't, though what I'd want would be nothing like UT's. UT's is unrealistic and not particularly deep, whereas chemistry's potential use in CM could be pretty deep.

I also really miss the days of manual player growth/player training, though I understand some people don't like this idea b/c it's not especially realistic. I'd still like some type of hands-on training feature. Something.

Another huge one is overhauling team management so that it functions better, has deeper tactical options, is easier to use, etc. This also should be combined with more in depth planning approach to upcoming matches. It sucks we're given practically no information about our upcoming opponents.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #19
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfp
I like those. For me, I think my dream addition to CM right now would be an advanced chemistry system. What is more important in building a squad and their performance than chemistry?

It's such a shame that UT has this but CM doesn't, though what I'd want would be nothing like UT's. UT's is unrealistic and not particularly deep, whereas chemistry's potential use in CM could be pretty deep.

I also really miss the days of manual player growth/player training, though I understand some people don't like this idea b/c it's not especially realistic. I'd still like some type of hands-on training feature. Something.

Another huge one is overhauling team management so that it functions better, has deeper tactical options, is easier to use, etc. This also should be combined with more in depth planning approach to upcoming matches. It sucks we're given practically no information about our upcoming opponents.
Yes, yes, yes, oh and...yes.

Especially the chemistry bit. Why the $%@ on earth is this part of the Pokemon UT but *not* part of a Career? *boggle*
Old 10-20-2013, 11:25 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EverBlowingBubbles
I mostly play offline CM and I'd like to have more engaging CM features added next year.

- Training facilities that let us improve specific attributes
- Staff upgrades and management
- Stadium building/upgrades
- Sponsors (Bonuses for winning trophies/reaching targets)
- Ticket revenue/ticket pricing
- Loans outside transfer window

This features would be a good start. I mean c'mon! Some of them have already been included in past FIFA games. I want a more immersive experience.
i would hate all of these :/ (except the loans, if it's how it works irl)

i mean, i hate having to manage 100 different things and lose 2 hours in front of the computer before i'm able to actually play a football game in my career. the excessive need of off-field management is what makes me want to be miles and miles away forever from games like football manager.

i wouldn't mind if this was implemented as something optional that you could choose to turn on or off before starting a career though.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:43 PM   #21
Rookie

pfgosher's Arena

Well for noob guys like me who r not that good in manual though who would like to go that extra step a little bit equality in CPU n User in legendary settings. Or else to hell with difficulty n sliders. Keep only one settings n players should respond according to their attributes. If a player is fast enough he will overtake the player with slow speed and vice versa. Though I m still finding it tough on legendary level it was not that much in fifa 13. Though both r different but still for me my players turn very slowly due to momentum even when not sprinting whereas CPU is quick enough to track back(ofcourse since he is also not sprinting).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2013, 02:37 PM   #22
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16

gameplay wise: more fouls and make hitting the net on penalties a bigger challenge. Right now I can hit the net 10 times out of 10 on PKs.

ability to set up a champions' league exhibition home and away and the cpu will react accrodingly tactic wise in the 2nd game say if they need to protect their lead or push hard for an away goal. those kinda things

Uniform MIX n MATCH. This was done before in the PES series....not very important, but adds more immersion. For Example Milan:

Home Kits: red/black shirt, white shorts, black socks
Away Kits: All whites from top to bottom
Alternate: Gold Shirt, black shorts and black socks.

Imagine a champions league game between Madrid and Milan. In real life, Milan would always wear a combo of red/black shirt, black shorts and black socks and Madrid would use all whites. If I play this fixture in Fifa 14, the look of the game is just OFF if both teams wear their white shorts.

Another example was in 2007, when Milan played United. United had their red shirts with white shorts/socks. What did Milan do?? they combined using white shirt, black shorts/socks. It adds freshness and makes the games look different.

I'm usually a meat n potatoes guys for sports games ( gameplay and immersion) , but it would be great if we could MIX n MATCH team's kits. It's been done in other games as well PES 5, PES 6 and I believe in nba 2k series or Live.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #23
Pro

doyce7's Arena

For me as an American fan, having a CONCACAF CL would be awesome or AT LEAST put the MLS in with the leagues from Mexico, Brazil, ect...

FIFA has to fix the GTN, I was really excited about having that in the game but it is SOOO BAD. I'm fine with not seeing a players ovr but if i fully scout a player I should be able to know how good they are, not have a "range" the only thing the GTN does for me is give me an idea as to how much someone is going to cost me.

Also with the GTN, if I send a scout out with a "first team quality" I expect first team quality. I did a career with York City, in my 8th season(now in BPL) my scout was bringing me 20 League 1 and 2 players a week. REALLY???? How is a priemer league side going to get better if the scout only brings me league 1 players???? I wasted good money on scouts once i got promoted to help find good players but none was found.

A Club World Cup would be nice.

And As always, moer National Teams. Especially Africa, CONCACAF, and Asia.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:40 PM   #24
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

RL managers added to the game, as well as manager reactions etc.

The ability to create a manager the same way you can create a player. Possibly even with manager ratings and bonuses etc.

Greater variation in the way cpu teams play and closer to their RL tactics

More RL stadiums added to the game. Not having Villa Park is roughly equivalent to not having Anfield in the game.

An upgraded and completely re-designed control scheme. We have basically been using the same control scheme for a millennium and it is counter-intuitive and out-dated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »