Home

FIFA '15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on FIFA '15 Wishlist within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2013, 02:46 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA '15 Wishlist

More consistent referees for sure
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2013, 11:19 PM   #42
Rookie

RunnyEggs's Arena

* I would love to see in-depth stat carryover from season to season, ranging from individuals to clubs and coaches. Surely I'm not the only one who can spend hours looking at stats on a site like baseball reference. and I would love to see the progress of my players in my multi-year career modes.

This can also help with creating 'hot' prospects on the off-season transfer market, simply by looking at the league leaders in scoring from the smaller leagues.

I know rolling over stats is something that next gen could definitely take a crack at -- improved graphics can only sell so many games.

* Like some put in earlier posts, I would love to see some kind of chemistry attribute going into the game -- I play three Spanish-speaking attackers, and I like to pretend that they are playing so well because they communicate well...

* I also think it would be nice to see more emphasis put on post-season superlatives, and what not. Perhaps players may get big egos from being a finalist for Ballon d'Or. Maybe there are pay incentives for team-of-the-week honors.

*One thing that has always bothered me is manager salary. Who cares? Make the salary mean something to me. Maybe you can implement a sort of klout system, or managers can be rated 5 stars.

Perhaps you can also have something like a "closed" manager mode, similar to that of the College Hoops series. Basically you start as a half-star coach who can only take on the job at a really crappy club -- maybe in Poland or Korea (no offense). And you have to improve your klout or star rating to get offered jobs from the big boys. Perhaps you can also unlock skill points, which you can invest in things like offensive and defensive boosts, negotiation tactics and youth scouting. This, however, will probably not appeal to the masses, as it would take several years to move to an EPL team, and by then, a lot of the superstars we know and love will be old and career mode may have lost some of its appeal -- I would love it, though.

* Oh, and more international teams, please (So basically acquire more league licenses).
Old 01-12-2014, 09:57 AM   #43
Just started!

MY IDEAS: (Agree/Don't Agree) Just Have A Look

Every Year A Team Changes It's Kit. Not Massively But They Do. In Career Mode You Can Go On For Year With The Same 2/3 Kits. There Should Be An Edit Mode For This. Even If They Make It An Unlockable In The Fifa15 Catalogue. It Just Gets Boring Doing Season After Season On Career Mode With The Same Kits.

Get Rid Of The GTN. It's Crap. The Transfer System Isn't The Problem It's The Negotiations.
1. You Can't See How Good A Player Is. Unless You Have Scouted Someone For A Month You Can't Just Buy Them Else You Don't Know What Your getting. Therefore There Is No Fun In Transfer Deadline Day.
2. I Really CBA Spending Money To Buy Scouts To Do A Job I Could do In Five Minutes On A Search Menu. It's Pointless.

I Used To Enjoy Doing Stadium Upgrades And I Think This Should be Brought Back. i Think The Stadiums In The Game Are Crap. They Are Nothing Like The Stadiums In Real Life. I Don't Understand How Hard It Is To Create More Of Them. if It's Because It Takes too Long Then Keep Doing Them And Add Them To The Unlockables!

Bring Back Visual Sim. This Was You Can Sim The game But If Things Are Going Bad, You Can Go Into The Game And Sort Things Out. When Your Getting Good At Career Mode And Your In All The Cups, European Championships, National Championships (If Your A National manager). You play So many games That Sometimes You CBA Playing Them So You Sim Them. But Most Of The Time Your Team Loses In A Sim.

Have Teams Bid For Your Players More Often. If You Put Someone Up For Transfer It Takes Donkeys For Someone To Bid And If They Do It's A Crap Bid.

Have Transfer Negotiations Quicker. Do It Like A Live Thing. instead Of Putting In An Offer/ Having That Accepeted/ putting In A Contract Offer/ Having That Accepted/ Accepting The Player! Why Don't They Do it "Live", not Literally but like asif your having a conversation with agents/player/managers. Therefore things can be done quicker!

Everytime a good player moves to a worse club than his last, the next fifa game is rating goes down. This is ridiculous as being at a different club doesn't make them worse.

Pick your own friendlies at the beginning of the season
Old 01-12-2014, 06:00 PM   #44
Rookie

found another thing i want. start a new career mode February 1st. so we can start with all the fresh transfers and IRL league spots. would be fun to attempt to overthrow Bayern, or bring United into a winning spot, etc.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:06 AM   #45
MVP

cubsball899's Arena

OVR: 15

1) just improve the transfer logic. teams should value young high potential players more. and only a few teams regularly splash big cash to other big clubs. more teams need to sign good players from lower teams.

2) CPU needs to play young players more often. the players can play very well even when they have low overalls they can play much higher than their overall if they have high potential.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 06:22 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsball899
1) just improve the transfer logic. teams should value young high potential players more. and only a few teams regularly splash big cash to other big clubs. more teams need to sign good players from lower teams.

2) CPU needs to play young players more often. the players can play very well even when they have low overalls they can play much higher than their overall if they have high potential.

agreed. i'm tired of seeing Suarez get transferred after the first season. likewise tired of seeing Falcao bounce around Europe. teams need to hold on to their stars better. as a followup to selling a huge star and making money, it would be nice to see them spend that money and get a replacement (similar to Tottenham). I never seem to see the CPU buy a worthy replacement. Chelsea once sold almost their entire starting XI and didn't buy any replacements, hence missed a top 5 finish almost 6 years in a row.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:12 AM   #47
Rookie

JAGGER6223's Arena

For Career Mode they need to make transfers realistic for example English players rarely move abroad. Rooney in almost every career mode I start moves to Bayen Munich. Also team captain's even club legends leave their club like Cech always leaves Chelsea and Dawson from Spurs and Jagelka always leave.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:29 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneeshy
More consistent referees for sure
A foul slider that works in CM.

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »