Home

Orion523 FIFA 15 Full Manual Sim Slider Set

This is a discussion on Orion523 FIFA 15 Full Manual Sim Slider Set within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2014, 10:43 PM   #17
Rookie

BlitzkriegBlueLondon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Orion523 FIFA 15 Full Manual Sim Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrost32
My last game there was a total of 16 fouls and 5 cards between the teams. 7 for me and 9 from the cpu with 3 of those in great scoring chances. One of my fks hit the post
I'm really enjoying the fouls in this game cause now the cpu does things like humans does. There are plenty of tackles too and that is going to make cm more tolerable despite of new things that didn't came with the mode improvements.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:28 PM   #18
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzkriegBlueLondon
I'm really enjoying the fouls in this game cause now the cpu does things like humans does. There are plenty of tackles too and that is going to make cm more tolerable despite of new things that didn't came with the mode improvements.
Ya man every game im getting free kick chances in good spots and same for the cpu. My only issue is the cpu is so hard to stop. I mean granted im using manchester united's defense lol
Old 09-23-2014, 11:59 PM   #19
Rookie

kylesedlacko's Arena

Quote:
Have you all been scoring alot? My last 3 games have been 4-4 3-3 6-4. Wondering if there is a way too slow down the offense attack? Especially from the cpu. Do I just up the gk ability? So they stop more shots?
Amen to this. I'm getting scores that are just crazy. I just beat Stoke 6-1 a game after I lost to Burnley 5-3. I tied Chelsea 3-3 and lost to Arsenal 4-3. I'm playing as Leicester City in my CM, so it's not like my team is stacked with offensive talent.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:02 AM   #20
Rookie

Orion, we must be miles apart on skill level in FIFA 15. I'm getting drubbed with these. I can't hold Burnley, let alone a mid-level or top team.

I just quit a game Everton/Burnley down 3 at the half, outshot 9 - 1 and Burnley had 89% passing.

I'll give it another go tomorrow, but I might be begging for tips!
Old 09-24-2014, 12:56 AM   #21
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

I only saw one foul combined first game I played. Could this just be an outlier? Or are you seeing less fouls with marking at 53?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 01:25 AM   #22
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
I only saw one foul combined first game I played. Could this just be an outlier? Or are you seeing less fouls with marking at 53?
Played 6 games tonight with these sliders and saw less than 15 total fouls combined. Not sure if it's the sliders, but I'm certain what you experienced wasn't an outlier.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:23 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Ya man every game im getting free kick chances in good spots and same for the cpu. My only issue is the cpu is so hard to stop. I mean granted im using manchester united's defense lol
LOL. I use Chelsea, so the defence is good, plus my years as a Fifa defender (cause until now, 15, I wasn't even good on dribbles) helps me. But... With England x Brazil I scored one at Wembley and lost to a Neymar hat trick lol. The thing I realise is that poor players are reeeeeally poor in 15, but that is OK to me, it feels real.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:30 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Played 6 games tonight with these sliders and saw less than 15 total fouls combined. Not sure if it's the sliders, but I'm certain what you experienced wasn't an outlier.
The thing I've noticed is that if you run too much the CPU is going to find hard to get you even on fouls. My fouls are coming from, most of it, moments when I turn a player to the opposite side he is at the moment and then someone lost the moment and hit him.

But its only good slide tackles that can reach long distance with it that makes fouls at me when I'm running. That was the only thing, beside the less minutes half's, that makes me have no fouls.maybe is the same to you...

I'm playing at legendary with 10 mins. So, a very slow real game... I want to see with 15mins but this Fifa 15min I think is going to be too much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »