Home

Orion523 FIFA 15 Full Manual Sim Slider Set

This is a discussion on Orion523 FIFA 15 Full Manual Sim Slider Set within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2014, 04:45 PM   #1
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Orion523 FIFA 15 Full Manual Sim Slider Set

IWSAfter a wait that's felt like forever, FIFA 15 is here and I couldn't be happier. Better in almost every way than last year's game, I cannot wait to dive into career mode and lead Sheffield Wednesday back into the Premier League to stay. To do that though the game does need some fine tuning, if of course you're more of a "sim style" gamer like myself. And that's the key here, if you prefer a more wide open game like the one provided out of the box, than you're good to go, the game is tremendous fun that way as well using all of the default settings.
In my career mode however I prefer a more realistic approach, one more closely related to what we see on the weekends, and that's what this particular slider set attempts to accomplish. If that's what you're into as well, feel free to join the party, leave your feedback, post stats, thoughts, concerns whatever. All I ask is that you stay positive and understand that this is a video game after all, it'll never be perfect. So with that said, here's the initial effort

Official Version 4.0(Final)

Game: FIFA 15 Next Gen
Controls: Full Manual
Difficulty: World Class
Halves: 15 Minutes
Speed: Slow

Game Sliders
Human/CPU

Sprint:
40/40
Acceleration: 52/53
Shot Error: 52/49
Pass Error: 52/52
Shot Speed: 48/48
Pass Speed: 46/46
Injury Frequency: 61/61
Injury Severity: 30/30
GK Ability: 50/50
Marking: 52/55
Run Frequency: 30/30
Line Height: 60/60
Line Length: 45/45
Line Width: 42/42
Fullbacks: 50/50
Power Bar(user only): 50
First Touch Control: 75/75

These are the sliders I will be starting my CM with, adjustments will be made a bit more slowly from here on out. As with all slider sets, use these as a base to begin with, difficulty can be adjusted by using the pass and shot error sliders, and first touch, goal scoring controlled with GK ability, and shot error.

As for camera angle, Hutton recommended tele broadcast with 12 height and 15 zoom, I found these to be perfect and will be what I use going forward.

Last edited by orion523; 11-23-2014 at 09:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 04:55 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Orion523 FIFA 15 Full Manual Sim Slider Set

Are you getting enough chances at 10 minutes?
Old 09-23-2014, 05:06 PM   #3
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Yes actually, thanks to the CPu acually taking their chances, unlike last year where they would never eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shoot. Sorry, needed to get a little Chris Jericho in.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:04 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

What difference to gameplay does the game speed setting actually make? I've been playing on slow since yesterday but can't quite nail any specific difference between the options. The differences I thought i was experiencing on slow turned out to be present in normal speed too so I'm beginning to wonder what it sctually does (besides having a placebo effect).

Heres a video I found showing all 3 settings in fifa 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbmBbL8aryw
Old 09-23-2014, 06:59 PM   #5
Rookie

BlitzkriegBlueLondon's Arena

OVR: 0

FANTASTIC, Orion already made a slideeeeer.

What your thought on fouls till now Orion? I'm having the cup a lot aggressive and that is making more fouls for me and that's awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 07:36 PM   #6
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

Torres and Jozy scoring on the same day, Orion playing 10 minute halves. This is truly the sign of the end times.
Old 09-23-2014, 07:41 PM   #7
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

He adjusts what he wants, he adjusts what he waaaaants, Orion 5-2-3, he adjusts what he wants. Good job coming up with sliders this early. I'll test them tomorrow. Are there any downsides to this set? Aren't the shots travelling too slow with shot speed at 48? And how did you come up with those line settings?
Old 09-23-2014, 08:33 PM   #8
Rookie

BlitzkriegBlueLondon's Arena

My first game was a FANTASTIC one. 4-2 against west brim with two goals at 85-90 min the gave me the win. Tough thought game. Loving this fifa with the new sliders... Can someone gift me with the national team catalogue thing btw? I have 20000 point but I'm level 16 yet n can't buy...

">

Last edited by BlitzkriegBlueLondon; 09-23-2014 at 08:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »