Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-06-2015, 05:48 PM   #1353
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

My game against Arsenal is about to start.

http://www.twitch.tv/jct32_os/
Old 10-06-2015, 05:48 PM   #1354
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlatan4ever
How does legendary feel with the new update and new set? Does it gives a good challenge? :-)
Think it plays a good match actually. CPU will find passes a bit more, but they will also take chances down the pitch. It's possible the 50/49 accel works better on Legendary than it does on WC where we may have to switch it back to 50/50 for WC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geefiasco
Sliders are great on console with the new updates.

I only played 5 pre-season games (Legendary) of my career thus far and I'm loving it.

I put the CPU Acc back to 50 as I felt I had too much space and time on the ball. This may change back to 49 once I've experienced facing 5 star opposition though.

The games were bang on in terms of realism. I felt I could dominate possession when the opportunity came along, but if I lost focus and concentration the AI would take advantage - this was not possible pre-patch as it was relentless pressing from the AI that forced me into mistakes and would cause me to concede at the blink of an eye once my concentration levels dropped.

Please don't change too much! The sliders are excellent.
Yeah, it may be needed to put acc at 50/50. Will have to test a bit more. Thanks for the feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenio
It is very slow to answer when changing player to run after the cpu
Not sure that is slider related. Acceleration for the user hasn't changed, or speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds
Hey Matt. Could you help with suggestions if I want the CPU to be a little more challenging? I play full manuel, legendary 10 min halves. It is primeraly the CPU offense I am concerned about. I almost never concede any goals and if I do never more than one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You could increase run frequency a bit. That usually does the trick. I can't say there will be less tiki-taka though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scross945
I didn't notice if anyone had posted this, but does anyone find that the CPU builds up far too quickly? I find nearly every team playing like Barca,with so much one touch passing instead of taking a touch to control the ball before passing to a teammate.

Can sliders fix this?

Is this on default? I'm not seeing it on the sliders posted.
Old 10-06-2015, 05:54 PM   #1355
Rookie

Squammish's Arena

OVR: 0

I will be streaming random kick-off matches using a variety of teams/leagues right now to test the sliders on the Legendary setting.

http://www.twitch.tv/squammish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2015, 06:00 PM   #1356
Pro

1860fan's Arena

Hello Matt wanted to ask When will the 1.02 patch for Xbox One?
he not there yet Please answer...
Old 10-06-2015, 06:12 PM   #1357
Rookie

Stimuli's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hello Matt wanted to ask When will the 1.02 patch for Xbox One?
he not there yet Please answer...
They don't give a date, You will have to be patient
Old 10-06-2015, 06:28 PM   #1358
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
So did I, but it actually seems that the teammate AI is more aware of the ball because they are more enabled to get a good touch on the ball. I'm not sure if it is anything or a placebo - but it seems to have helped, and has been verified by other users.
Hey if it works that will do me.

Just waiting for damn xbox patch now
Old 10-06-2015, 06:48 PM   #1359
Rookie

I've tested a couple of games on normal speed and while it is a bit, well, too fast, it's not unplayable with Sprint/Acc/Pass Speed down a notch or two. But I've seen some plays that I haven't seen on slow. Wonder if anyone else thinks there *might* be something more to normal game speed than just ...speed.

But the thing that really bothered me in 15 and still does in fifa 16, is how on slow speed the players seem painfully sluggish when just standing still with the ball at their feet. Almost like pensioners with arthritis. Lifting a foot off the ground to do anything seems like a struggle for them! So I think I'm a fan of ACC at 52/52 (and perhaps 52/51) when playing on slow. I think it improves this aspect a lot, and maybe even player switching a bit. Dunno if others feel the same.

Other than that I really like the game with current sliders, and feel that once the line settings are settled (I'm not sure how I feel about them now) it will be very close to a final set.

Last edited by Chrisx; 10-06-2015 at 06:53 PM.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:00 PM   #1360
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

My game went really well as those who watched can tell you.

I really like the post patch and I can't wait to try some more games. I never felt like I was in control of the game and constantly worried the more powerful team would strike with ease.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »