Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-21-2015, 10:08 AM   #2353
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Played some games with this E set. Legendary, Full manual controls, 10 mins, slow speed:

- World Class difficulty is a joke. You can defend pretty easily against CPU, and I use tactical defending. Legendary is better, more effective CPU attacks and its defending is tighter.

- Pass error 60, well, too much. Crosses rarely go into the box and CPU fails too much. I tried 55 (for both sides) and feels much better, CPU can escape pressure easier.

- 49 shot speed is too low. Tried 50, but 51 nails it, imo.

Everything else seems fine to me. Maybe the 60 Run Frequency could be lowered to 55/55 or 50/50, I see my mates runing forward too much, but it's not a big deal.

Keep the good work
Old 10-21-2015, 10:27 AM   #2354
Rookie

Set E is the best set in recent years. Shot speed 51 GK at 41 seems to be perfect. Concerning sprint speed it really depends on what you want. Anything above 40 is just too fast for me but other it may be good. I'm really enjoying 30
Old 10-21-2015, 10:54 AM   #2355
Rookie

OVR: 4

I donīt play passing on manual ,cause ai has an advantage on that.I play on semi-assisted and itīs still so hard to play those killer 1 -2 paases like ai do.I have played against Bayern and i donīt think you have to play counter attacking football ,cause they werenīt as dangerous as you would think they are.Thats the problem imo in fifa 16.Not big enough difference between realy really good teams and those mediocre ones.Not the first one to say that, maby im stupid, dunno.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 11:31 AM   #2356
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

I used set E last night and was really impressed by them. I played Bournemouth, who are 20th in the league. I played a really bad game but was still able to salvage a 2-1 victory. Even saw the CPU get a red card.

Thanks for the work on these sliders guys.
Old 10-21-2015, 11:51 AM   #2357
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
I donīt play passing on manual ,cause ai has an advantage on that.I play on semi-assisted and itīs still so hard to play those killer 1 -2 paases like ai do.I have played against Bayern and i donīt think you have to play counter attacking football ,cause they werenīt as dangerous as you would think they are.Thats the problem imo in fifa 16.Not big enough difference between realy really good teams and those mediocre ones.Not the first one to say that, maby im stupid, dunno.
I am obviously stating the obvious but that's because the CPU doesn't move an analogue stick and holds a button down for a bit. It calculates the pass trajectory and plays back an animation to "justify" that type of pass. Which is why most CPU teams seem to be world champions in ballet, athletics, and probably pole dancing too...
Old 10-21-2015, 12:25 PM   #2358
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
I have the complete opposite experience in my CM. Good teams have a chaotic difference compared to the bad teams as player ratings and stats have impact on the gameplay. I can't even keep Arsenal scoring below 3 against me and I'm a good FIFA player. On the other hand I can easily get a win against Stoke if ofc I'm concentrated.
Also there is a big difference if you play 10 or 15 minutes halves. CPU has a different approach when the setting is 15 min.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:32 PM   #2359
Rookie

OVR: 4

Maby i should up the playing time.I play 8 minutes atm.Never played as much as 10 or something.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:44 PM   #2360
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
I have the complete opposite experience in my CM. Good teams have a chaotic difference compared to the bad teams as player ratings and stats have impact on the gameplay. I can't even keep Arsenal scoring below 3 against me and I'm a good FIFA player. On the other hand I can easily get a win against Stoke if ofc I'm concentrated.
Also there is a big difference if you play 10 or 15 minutes halves. CPU has a different approach when the setting is 15 min.
ALso, the way we put our tactics together makes a massive diference. Iīm able to put my team very deep and wid, and Iīm also able to put them all on the CPU half, pressing right at the edge of their own box. The result, is a totally diferent experience from match to match. Iīm still struggling against weak teams here and there, but Iīm also struggling to find a good tactic to play against them.
And yes, playing 15 minutes makes a diference. 10 mins or below, CPU is constantly on attack mode, and has higher % on pass, shoot etc... 15 mins and thereīs more time to do things, so the CPU approach is a bit more patient.

Fearwhatnow, are you still on default?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »