Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2016, 08:31 AM   #1281
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul2050
Every game.... Stick to cooking...
There is no need for comments like that in this thread...or anywhere really...stay classy man...........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2016, 08:38 AM   #1282
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvertonianSteeler
With regard to the Bony offside, remember it is where he is when the ball is played and not where he receives it.

So if he was still on the Stoke side of the halfway line he wouldn't be offside.

You can't be offside in your own half.

It is why teams leave fast forwards up by the halfway line when defending and why attacking teams always leave a defender on or near the halfway line.

It is one of the reasons I bang on about line height so much because when attacking your defensive line, or what there is of it should be near the halfway line to catch quick attackers offside on the counter.

Sorry, if you knew this already but thought you might like to know if you didn't !!
Wow ES...really appreciate your feedback. I definetly just got educated as I have never witnessed that play in any form (TV or video game.) It happened exactly as you described, Bony was on his half when the other Stoke player sent it from their box. I wonder why no one stayed back as I play player lock and do not control my back line...hmmmmm...thanks again good sir!
Old 10-09-2016, 08:48 AM   #1283
Rookie

EvertonianSteeler's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure10Beezer34
Wow ES...really appreciate your feedback. I definetly just got educated as I have never witnessed that play in any form (TV or video game.) It happened exactly as you described, Bony was on his half when the other Stoke player sent it from their box. I wonder why no one stayed back as I play player lock and do not control my back line...hmmmmm...thanks again good sir!

Never played player lock so don't know if you set your own instructions or they are set for you but depending what position you play it may have been you who was supposed to stay back !!

Its usually a fast centre midfielder or a full back on corners as the centre halves are usually up in the box attacking.
Old 10-09-2016, 09:11 AM   #1284
Pro

Was not going to get FIFA this yearm but gave it a go with these community sliders and love it. Thanks for all the effort
Old 10-09-2016, 10:01 AM   #1285
Just started!

I registered just so I could say this: love love love the v3 sliders. I finally feel like I'm getting the more realistic gameplay of PES in Fifa s more attractive jacket. I felt like I'm controlling something that times seems to be very close to the progression of a real game of footie. The only thing I found ..and I know others have too is that the CPU hardly ever, if ever, fouls me, while I tend to get a few cards myself. I did also increase pass speed a bit like others , mine at 45 for both. I know EA is gonna feck with this on the inevitable patch so I hope we 'll get this balance back again with adjusted sliders shortly after. Thank you so much!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2016, 10:40 AM   #1286
Pro

1860fan's Arena

Hi Matt what camera setting do you zoom 20 and 0? And how do you play Acc 47/49 or better 49/50? Please short answer thank you ..
Old 10-09-2016, 10:57 AM   #1287
Rookie

Set 3 are amazing. Thanks
Old 10-09-2016, 12:45 PM   #1288
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I appreciate the work you guys have done here. I've been playing on World Class and it's doable, but something about it doesn't feel right. I plugged your V3 set in last night and I really enjoyed myself. The pace was good, I'm seeing some interesting runs and it's given me fun games so far. Thanks a lot. Here are the stats from my last game in my NYCFC career. 10 minute halves.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PS_Messages_20161009_124339.jpg (180.9 KB, 111 views)

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 10-09-2016 at 12:47 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »