Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2016, 06:21 AM   #3889
Rookie

Stimuli's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Sorry kinda new to the community here and not to sure what u mean by ctt? Custom tactics I'm guessing . if so that means I gotta start a new career mode cause you can't change teams tactics now correct ? FML lol

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Custom team tactics and no, copy and pasted from Krebstar because I'm lazy..

Do these work for career mode? http://www.operationsports.com/forum...fifa-17-a.html

Yes, and you have two options. First, you may edit team sheets before you start a new career mode—but you must edit the default team sheets. Once you’re ready to start a new career mode, select “current customized squads” as opposed to downloading the latest squads. Team sheet edits will only show up in career mode if you edited the default team sheet.

The second option, and preferred method, is to input team sheet edits using a second controller before the start of a game in career mode for your opponent. Doing this allows you to start using Projec10 in an existing career mode, as well as start a career mode without editing each team sheet which you’d like to use. However, this method will require a second controller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel88
Dropped it to 47 Sprint and the fouls are back. Seems a tad sluggish though!
Will try 48!
I did a lot of moaning about the pace of the game this year, I messed with sprint&acc for a long time, in the end I always ended back at default.

Fouls are there, I had a game last night where the CPU received 5 yellows and a red, admittedly it is inconsistent though

btw Matt, the change to height looks to be on the money so far, I'm seeing a more patient CPU as a result, Placebo?
Old 12-13-2016, 07:43 AM   #3890
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Has anyone tryed sprint speed like 10/10 15/15 20/20 etc with accel 50/50 just played one game with 15/15 sprint and accel 50/50 didn't notice jogging and fouls still there as linked to accel
I asked a question a while back about this but received no answers. For me, if I have acceleration at 50, lowering sprint makes NO difference at all. Absolutely no difference at all. I asked if anyone else could confirm this.

Do you actually see players running slower? (Let's leave the jogging animation aside for a moment)
Old 12-13-2016, 07:50 AM   #3891
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarezar
I asked a question a while back about this but received no answers. For me, if I have acceleration at 50, lowering sprint makes NO difference at all. Absolutely no difference at all. I asked if anyone else could confirm this.

Do you actually see players running slower? (Let's leave the jogging animation aside for a moment)

I do see them running slower Tbf went to 0 and I have really fast players and they was not as fast I'm thinking somewhere between 15 and 40 for sprint as I dident see the jogging on lower sprint as much strange lol, but accel to stay on 50 for the fouls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2016, 09:07 AM   #3892
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuli
The second option, and preferred method, is to input team sheet edits using a second controller before the start of a game in career mode for your opponent. Doing this allows you to start using Projec10 in an existing career mode, as well as start a career mode without editing each team sheet which you’d like to use. However, this method will require a second controller.
I'm curious about this. Would anyone be able to explain to me how to properly do this? I'm on PC so would I be able to use the keyboard as a 2nd controller? If it's easier I can just plug in another controller. I'm assuming it's done during "pre-game" setup? Just want to know how so I can ensure I'm doing it properly. Thanks!

Edit: I did check Krebstar's website but I didn't see any walk thru.
Old 12-13-2016, 09:11 AM   #3893
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarezar
Players definitely move slower when i dropped Sprint from 50 to 47.
As stated above, this seemed to increase Fouls - certainly got more than i did in the previous games. However, it seems a bit too slow so i'm going to try 48 instead.

Not touched ACC - left this at 50, as i didn't realise this impacted Fouls?

Last edited by joel88; 12-13-2016 at 09:52 AM.
Old 12-13-2016, 10:06 AM   #3894
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel88
Players definitely move slower when i dropped Sprint from 50 to 47.
As stated above, this seemed to increase Fouls - certainly got more than i did in the previous games. However, it seems a bit too slow so i'm going to try 48 instead.

Not touched ACC - left this at 50, as i didn't realise this impacted Fouls?

accel affects stamina and fouls

Old 12-13-2016, 11:04 AM   #3895
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
accel affects stamina and fouls

Both Sprint and Acc affect fouls?
Can anyone explain why? What changes in the game to cause this impact?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2016, 11:10 AM   #3896
Rookie

LaXing_'s Arena

Live cm! Finally comfortable with the set and CTT to start @Laxing_. Here we gooo

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »