Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2018, 07:35 AM   #3241
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hello people, one knows whether the update tomorrow for the consoles appears, or only on Thursday ..?
My money is on Thursday after the transfer window closes on Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2018, 02:40 PM   #3242
Rookie

Watch FIFA 18 SliderTesting patch 1.08 from JimmytheMeatball on www.twitch.tv

Most Recent using latest suggestions with patch 1.08. This time I'm using a pre patch Ajaccio save. I loved it, and after a shaky first five minutes just played my heart out. Hopefully the recorded stream comes out better than the OM v Angers stream. I've worked hard to turn a completely promotable Ajaccio team into a downright mess.

I don't have a lot of complaints. Balls didn't hit the crossbar so frequently. There were some good fouls, one off the ball too. The game continues to be super physical, and I had to work for every inch. CPU pressured me into some really poor decisions. Game pace felt great. You have to be careful of the angle you take when attempting to tackle, or you will slide by awkwardly. Laying off the sprint, and being more patient when attempting to tackle mitigates that enough for me.
All in all, it feels good and its nice to know my old save played well with the new patch too.
More experienced eyes may see more problems than I do.
p.s. I just checked the stream, and its not as smooth as I would have liked. I'm going to spend more time soon producing a better stream. I promise, sooner or later Ill get it right.

Last edited by JimmyTheMeatball; 01-29-2018 at 03:17 PM.
Old 01-29-2018, 04:35 PM   #3243
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyTheMeatball
Watch FIFA 18 SliderTesting patch 1.08 from JimmytheMeatball on www.twitch.tv

Most Recent using latest suggestions with patch 1.08. This time I'm using a pre patch Ajaccio save. I loved it, and after a shaky first five minutes just played my heart out. Hopefully the recorded stream comes out better than the OM v Angers stream. I've worked hard to turn a completely promotable Ajaccio team into a downright mess.

I don't have a lot of complaints. Balls didn't hit the crossbar so frequently. There were some good fouls, one off the ball too. The game continues to be super physical, and I had to work for every inch. CPU pressured me into some really poor decisions. Game pace felt great. You have to be careful of the angle you take when attempting to tackle, or you will slide by awkwardly. Laying off the sprint, and being more patient when attempting to tackle mitigates that enough for me.
All in all, it feels good and its nice to know my old save played well with the new patch too.
p.s. I just checked the stream, and its not as smooth as I would have liked. I'm going to spend more time soon producing a better stream. I promise, sooner or later Ill get it right.
Just curious, what are your camera settings on that? Thanks.
Old 01-29-2018, 07:09 PM   #3244
Rookie

Hey guys, apologies if this question has already been answered.

When the console (PS4) update is released, do we need to restart our career mode save or does it automatically apply to all gameplay?

Would hate to start all over again.....thoughts?
Old 01-29-2018, 07:50 PM   #3245
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavecito
Hey guys, apologies if this question has already been answered.

When the console (PS4) update is released, do we need to restart our career mode save or does it automatically apply to all gameplay?

Would hate to start all over again.....thoughts?
No need to restart as I believe the changes happen in-game. I've never had to restart on PC or PS4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2018, 07:51 PM   #3246
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyTheMeatball

Thanks, Jimmy. I'll give it a watch later. Hopefully console guys will get the update soon so we can start testing all together.
Old 01-29-2018, 09:16 PM   #3247
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
I have been messing around with the cameras a lot lately, and have been changing them every match, trying to get a good set up dependent upon what stadium. I went on and played another Angers career, and changed them again. Then went to Ipswich Town, and changed them again. Unless I recorded the settings in the beginning, I may not be able to say. It's broadcast for sure, usually (Height 0/Zoom 20)but it looks like I only recorded the slider, and controller settings. Here's the kicker. I can't even tell you what stadium it is, because I changed it from Court Lane, and now that I renamed it, I can't tell.
I'll make sure that I write down what I do from now on. I should be doing that anyway.

Save games seem fine. I only delete my settings and restart careers when things seem really, really out of whack.
Old 01-29-2018, 10:48 PM   #3248
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
Woops. I see now that it's camera tweaked. I set the height multiplier to 1000 and the zoom multiplier to 8. Then in gane I set the Broadcast height to 1 and the zoom to 10. I have to change it for every stadium, and for some it doesn't work well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »