Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2018, 05:36 PM   #4297
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
EA has an exclusive deal with all inclusion from the Premier League (not least stadium) until the 2018/19 season ends. See Liverpool have a special deal with Konami but they can not prevent them from being in the Fifa series like Dortmund because they have the deal that gives them the right to use every stage of the Premier League. Therefore, Fulham fans will be happy to say that Craven Cottage will be in FIFA 19 if they move up. EA does not have the same exclusive deal with Bundesliga and other leagues.
Aha,good to know,then we’ll hope to see Molineux/Cardiff City stadium and..ta da The Den for Fifa 19^^

Yeah I remember the discussion about Anfield being in PES and FIFA,but FIFA didn’t get the updated version or something for 17? Because of Liverpool being partner club with konami right?

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Old 04-13-2018, 03:18 AM   #4298
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettnollbajen
Aha,good to know,then we’ll hope to see Molineux/Cardiff City stadium and..ta da The Den for Fifa 19^^

Yeah I remember the discussion about Anfield being in PES and FIFA,but FIFA didn’t get the updated version or something for 17? Because of Liverpool being partner club with konami right?
You can look forward to it , EA has added the promoters since they got the rights in FIFA15.

Correct, was not in 17, but was not it because of time and EA's laziness ?. For why should they suddenly get the rights and add it to FIFA18 ?. Again, EA has the right to everything about the Premier League. They do not (and certainly do not have to) negotiate with each club around stadiums, but clubs are allowed to make a double agreement (konami).
Old 04-13-2018, 07:16 PM   #4299
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

Quote:
Not sure who would hope for that
Old 04-14-2018, 05:01 AM   #4300
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahvocado
Not sure who would hope for that
Agree about The Den, passionate fans, problem their IQ is just zero as how man behaves to a football match, most of them have not come out of the 80s / 90s. But if you look at your own club history you might not throw the first stone ?. I do not want either Middlesborough or Villa in the Premier League, simply because then there are fewer stadiums added.

Last edited by andanesean; 04-14-2018 at 05:06 AM.
Old 04-14-2018, 07:41 AM   #4301
Prince of Plakata

Jolly Roger's Arena

Quote:
Agree about The Den, passionate fans, problem their IQ is just zero as how man behaves to a football match, most of them have not come out of the 80s / 90s. But if you look at your own club history you might not throw the first stone ?. I do not want either Middlesborough or Villa in the Premier League, simply because then there are fewer stadiums added.
I too find myself supporting teams for promotion base upon whether it would get a new stadium in the game. That said, I'd love to see Jack Grealish get scanned; he's got to be one of the best players players in England that doesn't have his face in the game.

On another note, I was curious...do any of you ever have less than 50% possession? I don't think I ever have this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2018, 08:49 AM   #4302
Pro

Quote:
I love the Den,great atmosphere,but I was joking.
But I wouldn't mind it though,and the Chelsea comment,spot on.
Love the looks of CC,I saw Fulham 2006,okay athmospere back then,rather dull now.
So for everyone's enjoyment,I'm sticking with Molineux,Cardiff city and the den,think Villa will grab the second spot now though

Old 04-14-2018, 08:54 AM   #4303
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Roger
I too find myself supporting teams for promotion base upon whether it would get a new stadium in the game. That said, I'd love to see Jack Grealish get scanned; he's got to be one of the best players players in England that doesn't have his face in the game.

On another note, I was curious...do any of you ever have less than 50% possession? I don't think I ever have this year.
Since moving from assisted passing to Semi,and now manual,yes!
Before making that change,nope,often around 55-60%,but I think the amount of shots in my favour were more concerning.

I think 18 is a good game for playing semi or manual passing since CPU pass percentage is lower than 16-17, wasn't really much fun having 70-80 pass percentage vs the CPUs 85-92 when playing semi/manual.

Old 04-14-2018, 09:16 AM   #4304
Pro

Quote:
Since moving from assisted passing to Semi,and now manual,yes!
Before making that change,nope,often around 55-60%,but I think the amount of shots in my favour were more concerning.

I think 18 is a good game for playing semi or manual passing since CPU pass percentage is lower than 16-17, wasn't really much fun having 70-80 pass percentage vs the CPUs 85-92 when playing semi/manual.
im having fun right now,i tend to get bored quick so have three career mode saves which i dip in and out of depending on my mood.Playing on legendary i def find it more challenging but im going to go semi passing to make it that bit harder and eventually manual.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »