Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2018, 12:13 PM   #1745
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
How do u fix this kind of stupidity? Nearly cost me the game , lucky the cpu missed the net . Seen lots of crap from goalies similar to this
https://youtu.be/cWukyawhrZY

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

There's a bunch of GK related fixes in this patch, I think this should be fixed:

"We had identified a number of instances where goalkeepers were not behaving as expected, and have made fixes to these issues. From the patch notes, here are the issues that were fixed:

Keepers were sometimes kicking the ball forward when moving towards it instead of picking it up."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2018, 01:32 PM   #1746
Just started!

I'm confused, as apparently 25 run frequency was too low and teams were losing identity as it handicapped them so you guys put it back too 50.now suddenly its at 1???
Old 11-10-2018, 01:35 PM   #1747
Rookie

Aviator87AC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by One and Done
These sliders are amazing. I’ve never had so much fun with manager mode. I kinda wish I kept track of stats better from the start to do a dynasty. Forza Juventus. Fino Alla Fine. 36 Sul Campo. And counting....
I couldn't agree more. I wanted to post a similar thread yesterday but amidst the drama I decided against it.

1.03 with OS Sliders in CM is some of the most challenging, yet realistic FIFA I've ever experienced. Every match feels unique with the midfield being an absolute grind. I'm actually having a hard time pulling away from playing, it's that addictive. I even had a 0-0 draw the other night! It was one of the most hard-fought matches I've ever played and although it ended in a draw, it felt like a win for realism.

Everyone involved with V3B1 should give themselves a huge pat on the back.

Now all we need are more fouls and some minor bug fixes for this to truly be one of the greatest FIFA titles I've ever put hands on.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:44 PM   #1748
Rookie

One and Done's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator87AC
I couldn't agree more. I wanted to post a similar thread yesterday but amidst the drama I decided against it.

1.03 with OS Sliders in CM is some of the most challenging, yet realistic FIFA I've ever experienced. Every match feels unique with the midfield being an absolute grind. I'm actually having a hard time pulling away from playing, it's that addictive. I even had a 0-0 draw the other night! It was one of the most hard-fought matches I've ever played and although it ended in a draw, it felt like a win for realism.

Everyone involved with V3B1 should give themselves a huge pat on the back.

Now all we need are more fouls and some minor bug fixes for this to truly be one of the greatest FIFA titles I've ever put hands on.
When I do win I’ve mostly been winning ugly lol. Ronaldo bails me out a lot. Good players really play like good players, average ones play like average ones, bad players play like bad players etc. I lost to Parma 3-1 ! It was 3-0 until stoppage time! And I deserved it, I played bad. I beat Bologna 3-0 and dominated. I beat Napoli 1-0 and they played just like the real Napoli. I drew Young Boys 1-1, beat Valencia 2-1, beat Lazio 2-0, beat Milan 2-0. It’s a great slider set.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:08 PM   #1749
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator87AC
I'm actually having a hard time pulling away from playing,
Same here. I've been neglecting my RDR2 playthrough because I always just want to get back to FIFA.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2018, 03:18 PM   #1750
Rookie

Aviator87AC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Same here. I've been neglecting my RDR2 playthrough because I always just want to get back to FIFA.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
An added benefit of partners who game. I live vicariously through my girlfriend who is heads down on RDR2 at the moment
Old 11-10-2018, 03:39 PM   #1751
Rookie

ImmortalMindz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
The easiest solution in my mind would be a Sprint discrepancy in favor of the CPU.

2nd would be if you have video of one of these games, I’d love to see your style of play.
Might try that though I'm worried that it'll ruin the matches against equal or higher opposition, and I'd hate to adjust sliders before every match depending on the opponent.

I have no idea how to stream and honestly in the little free time I have, I like to just play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
What controller settings are you using ? Full manual semi assisted? Mix? What half length? And the games your wining 6 7 goals etc could you stream a match? Or recorded a video? And what team tactics your using etc

Aaron458f
I'm all at default with controller settings. When I go up, I'll often switch them up to be more manual just cause it's not fun, but I really dislike playing manual. Think I'm on 9 min halves right now. I don't have video but my tactics are basically balanced buildup and pressure on heavy touch. Because it's been so easy, I rarely ever mess with tactics.

Regardless, not sure what my controller settings and tactics have with the wide disparity in challenge between some matches. Cause I'm not saying every match is that way, just about half to 2/3s.

It's a shame b/c when it's challenge, I absolutely love it. But too many matches against the CPU feel like a stroll through the park on Sunday. This might also be because I play a good bit of FUT and multiplayer too, and coming to CM after that is just so much easier.

Last edited by ImmortalMindz; 11-10-2018 at 03:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2018, 03:46 PM   #1752
MVP

Well well dont I just feel special
This was the last match of my Europa League group stage and I was sitting on 7 points with 2 wins 1 draw and 2 losses and Frankfurt had 8 points and was in the final 2nd spot . So a win was a must and the only way I was going to get thru. They came out like mad dogs , pressing like Liverpool and just simply overwhelmed me . They took the lead early in the first half and I was feeling like I had no chance . So around the 60th minute I said enough is enough and went into tactics and switched a bunch of things around . They were still pressing so I went and sat deep while playing the long ball and just tried to counter , and would u beileve it , it worked lol

I successfully countered them a few times but kept puttin the ball wide and missing the net . Buuuuut then magically i managed to put my only 2 shots on target and they were simply unstoppable lol . Ended up winning 2-1 and going thru into the next round with one of the best matches ive had with this game to date .And so I unlocked the Tactics Master Tropyh with that win and i gotta admit , i feel proud . I'm by no means a tactics master , but nothing was working and I had to try something . Just having a blast with this game .

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »