Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2018, 07:44 AM   #2145
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
I’ve been using 58 for the cpu in my Sunderland CM for plenty of games now works really well

Aaron458f
only for cpu?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2018, 08:35 AM   #2146
Just started!

LSUlinz's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Guys-
Long-time user of the sliders here. Great work each and every year.

A couple of questions about the new game. I really have struggled to get up to speed on the new features of the game. Its significantly harder than last year's version.

Is the speed value that you have in the latest version skewed in favor of the User or the CPU (40/45)? I assume the User gets the 40 value, since it comes first. If this is the case, why have you decided to make it harder on the User to get up to speed?

Secondly, would you guys suggest using Pro difficulty to get used to the finer points of 19? I am used to playing on full manual (albeit with the trainer) and could play Legendary last year with solid matches and being competitive. I am considering continuing with my full manual approach, but taking off the trainer. Would this be worth my time, based on the difficulty level of Pro, or should I just stick it out on WC or Legendary?
Old 11-21-2018, 10:29 AM   #2147
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

Just played another match. Had a total of 5 fouls called. 2 on the CPU including a deserved yellow card.

One thing I think can be improved is the GK ability. I saw several instances where the keeper should have been more aggressive and they just kind of sat back and waited for the goal to come. All of them played out in my advantage but I think it should still be improved. Would GK ability help them come out for balls more instead of waiting for it?

I can provide videos if necessary.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:39 AM   #2148
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
only for cpu?

55/58

Aaron458f
Old 11-21-2018, 10:43 AM   #2149
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUlinz
Hey Guys-

Long-time user of the sliders here. Great work each and every year.

A couple of questions about the new game. I really have struggled to get up to speed on the new features of the game. Its significantly harder than last year's version.

Is the speed value that you have in the latest version skewed in favor of the User or the CPU (40/45)? I assume the User gets the 40 value, since it comes first. If this is the case, why have you decided to make it harder on the User to get up to speed?

Secondly, would you guys suggest using Pro difficulty to get used to the finer points of 19? I am used to playing on full manual (albeit with the trainer) and could play Legendary last year with solid matches and being competitive. I am considering continuing with my full manual approach, but taking off the trainer. Would this be worth my time, based on the difficulty level of Pro, or should I just stick it out on WC or Legendary?

I’d just stick at world class and legendary as pro I find the cpu to passive, manual through ball over the top is broken so have that on assisted or manual and use lob pass for over the top balls, and personally I’d turn the trainer off but it’s your choice

Aaron458f
Old 11-21-2018, 11:49 AM   #2150
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct32
Just played another match. Had a total of 5 fouls called. 2 on the CPU including a deserved yellow card.

One thing I think can be improved is the GK ability. I saw several instances where the keeper should have been more aggressive and they just kind of sat back and waited for the goal to come. All of them played out in my advantage but I think it should still be improved. Would GK ability help them come out for balls more instead of waiting for it?

I can provide videos if necessary.
I think it can, but have to be careful with what that will do to their save animations. Pre-patch I tested 58 and that seemed to help with the flailing attempts. I think post-patch the keeper coming off the line has been better. If memory serves me correct, when you adjusted GK ability in FIFA 16, it did make them more aggressive. Let us know how it goes.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:15 PM   #2151
Rookie

Is anyone else finding 40/45 for sprint speed to be detrimental to the game?

Found that the CPU full backs and defenders stop chasing my forwards.

Went back to 46/46 with acc. At 50/49.

Also, post patch the game is so much easier. Won 7/8 games in a row with St Mirren to go 3 rd in the league. Just beat Rangers 6-2. Just about killed the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2018, 12:24 PM   #2152
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker2o
Is anyone else finding 40/45 for sprint speed to be detrimental to the game?

Found that the CPU full backs and defenders stop chasing my forwards.

Went back to 46/46 with acc. At 50/49.

Also, post patch the game is so much easier. Won 7/8 games in a row with St Mirren to go 3 rd in the league. Just beat Rangers 6-2. Just about killed the game.
Ate u talking about the update that came out yesterday for pc ? And if ur having an easy time why would u give urself a acceleration advantage at 50/49 ??

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »