Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2018, 04:57 AM   #2417
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalMindz
You must not be reading what I write and just choosing to make things personal and be insulting. I've explicitly said I'm hardly an above average player. I get crushed all the time in multiplayer. Look around the interwebs and you'll see plenty of people saying they've given up on CM because the lack of challenge. It ain't just me (and that's not good for CM).

But this isn't just about the lack of challenge. It's about getting the CPU to play realistically. I thought that was the point of all this. This game is specifically designed for the human to take the active role in defending, because of multiplayer, and as a result the CPU is passive and often poor.

This is directly related to the lack of fouls. So if you want to be a jerk and just make things personal about me when I'm trying to solve a problem, maybe you'll respond to something that would help you too - if the CPU actually closed us down, played with greater aggression, and wasn't so passive, we'd likely also have a game of more fouls.

If your answer is simply to blame me and say you gotta play manual, then that should be reflected in the slider set, because as it is now it gives the impression that this is also meant for those playing with default assistance.
Not trying to be personal, just pointing out something that more than I have noticed about your posting. That is all, nothing more. Don't get all butthurt about it, I was just trying to get you back to sliders and not consistently about FUT and the lack of difficulty on CM.

Now, we all know about the lack of fouls being called and the fact that sliders will not fix that. However, going full manual was the suggestion that was given to you because you continued to state how "easy" CM was while using assist on everything (which was not even my suggestion BTW). So if you want to zero on on me when multiple people have told you multiple things, that is fine, but don't try and twist your post around to play the victim here...my response to your posts were valid and were meant to bring you into the slider discussion versus CM being too easy "is there a slider value to fix that so it is as challenging as FUT?" These are what multiple people got from your posts.

However, let us get back to the topic at hand!!! Sliders determining the realistic play of the game, we can't fix fouls because that is FIFA.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...i-pro-pro.html
Old 12-03-2018, 05:04 AM   #2418
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Using my smaller clubs to get results and the game felt alive!! The first match was a hard fought battle between the two teams that ended with a last minute goal for me to win after they stepped on the gas after halftime with the impossible goals. I don't have anything to really critique because the set plays awesome now!! Thanks guys for all you do.20181201_232159.jpg20181201_223454.jpg20181119_150327.jpg20181119_084444.jpg

Old 12-03-2018, 07:27 AM   #2419
Pro

OVR: 1

I know there is an issue about boost at some period for fifa but all this morning, my game was boosted like hell and didn't recognize any teams.

the nice pace of v5b1 was totally destroyed and it's a pushing forward lesson from cpu.

anybody else got the same problem this morning? are there any updates for ps4 (not a patch but a squad roster???)
Old 12-03-2018, 08:20 AM   #2420
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Streaming and working on Version 6. Taking inspiration from Set E of our FIFA 16 Sliders, except for not using the extreme width. Feeling quite good as the shape is working well, and CPU is using the width of the pitch.

Apologies for not being as on top of things this weekend. Should be getting on track now.

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Really great stuff last night, thoroughly enjoyed watching. Each game played different.

- The overall shape looked good.

- Surprised how just a slight tweak of 5/5 for RF really tightened up the play going down the sides. (I'm pretty sure if I remember correctly, you also said the change in RF has changed the fatigue on the players. They aren't getting worn out so early on in the 2nd half of games).

- Easy passes are being misplaced by both teams. Nice to see as in reality sloppiness happens every match.

- CPU is taking on long shots.

- Noticed that the cpu will boot the ball out of danger a lot more often when defending in dangerous areas. They are not always trying to dribble themselves out of trouble. Boot it and reset.

- Games look very intense, low scoring affairs. You really need to have a playmaker to unlock the defense. A perfect example is that wonderful cut back and pass for Brighton's goal against Everton. You don't see the cpu doing that very often.

- And near the end of your broadcast, there was some tasty challenges flying in. Schelotto for Brighton with a lunge when the Everton man was on the halfway line.

- The only thing I would change as a personal preference is the injury sliders. I'm starting to see way more sneak into my games all of a sudden. What's with all the broken toes? I'm currently using 65/15.

Last edited by ~LiverpoolRed~; 12-03-2018 at 08:29 AM.
Old 12-03-2018, 08:37 AM   #2421
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
I know there is an issue about boost at some period for fifa but all this morning, my game was boosted like hell and didn't recognize any teams.

the nice pace of v5b1 was totally destroyed and it's a pushing forward lesson from cpu.

anybody else got the same problem this morning? are there any updates for ps4 (not a patch but a squad roster???)
This is how my liveropool CM plays on the regular . It's unplayable , the sliders and team tactics are not respected and it's super fast paced , buggy ,twitchy and the animations are the ones you would see when playing on fast speed mode . I experience this a lot unfortunately. No clue why

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2018, 08:45 AM   #2422
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
This is how my liveropool CM plays on the regular . It's unplayable , the sliders and team tactics are not respected and it's super fast paced , buggy ,twitchy and the animations are the ones you would see when playing on fast speed mode . I experience this a lot unfortunately. No clue why

Are you console or PC? I actually restarted my PS4 when this occurred and it fixed the issue.

Old 12-03-2018, 08:51 AM   #2423
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darroe01
Are you console or PC? I actually restarted my PS4 when this occurred and it fixed the issue.

Yeah ps4 . I first noticed this on fifa 17 and the restarting of the ps4 would almost always work , but with fifa 19 I have little luck . it mostly happens when I use the top teams . I just simply can't do a Liverpool CM cus this problem occurs in every game With them . All my other CM like torino , Watford play awesome . It's just super weird and frustrating .

Old 12-03-2018, 09:03 AM   #2424
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Yeah ps4 . I first noticed this on fifa 17 and the restarting of the ps4 would almost always work , but with fifa 19 I have little luck . it mostly happens when I use the top teams . I just simply can't do a Liverpool CM cus this problem occurs in every game With them . All my other CM like torino , Watford play awesome . It's just super weird and frustrating .

I had the problem with Port Vale in the Championship. I deleted the CM and started a Hamburg one, frustrated me to hell. That was the only CM that did that for me, good luck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »