Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-03-2018, 10:40 AM   #2425
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
(...) are there any updates for ps4 (not a patch but a squad roster???)
A quick question about this guys, squad updates/changes are not applied to a currently running career mode, right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2018, 10:49 AM   #2426
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirokiro
A quick question about this guys, squad updates/changes are not applied to a currently running career mode, right?
Correct. You’d need to start a new cm with the new squad update to get it into a cm. The old will play with its existing roster
Old 12-03-2018, 02:29 PM   #2427
Rookie

Bumped keepers up to 63 each and De Gea just slides on his *** right underneath a Harry Kane shot. No attempt whatsoever to even put an arm up. You'd think he was ducking a bomb.
Old 12-03-2018, 02:32 PM   #2428
Rookie

Thanks coach! And another question, more on the actual topic, can we expect V6 soon Matt?

I hope this doesn't come off as entitled or impatient, i'm just curios since i haven't played for a couple of days, so instead of playing again now and getting used to the way v5b1 feels again, i'd rather wait a bit longer to start playing again if you think it's ready anytime soon!
Old 12-03-2018, 02:58 PM   #2429
Rookie

Definitely waiting and hoping keepers get fixed again. I don't mind that I couldn't break Spurs down no matter what I tried, but I do mind the CPU putting 3 past me at the end to embarrass me because David de Gea played like he's actively trying to avoid the ball anytime it came anywhere into the box. Absolute joke.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:12 PM   #2430
MVP

Yeah these Goalkeepers need to be fixed .

https://photos.app.goo.gl/e8Bh4ThQfcRN5X9bA

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2018, 03:25 PM   #2431
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Yeah these Goalkeepers need to be fixed .

https://photos.app.goo.gl/e8Bh4ThQfcRN5X9bA

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
It's beyond a joke. The keepers are absolute clowns and ruin the entire game. de Gea dived underneath one shot, attempted to run out to a strikers feet and let the ball go right past him and also let a guy turning from the opposite direction tamely put it through his legs. What is this crap? It's like they're determined to get out of the way.

Those 2 videos are very similar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2018, 03:55 PM   #2432
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirokiro
Thanks coach! And another question, more on the actual topic, can we expect V6 soon Matt?

I hope this doesn't come off as entitled or impatient, i'm just curios since i haven't played for a couple of days, so instead of playing again now and getting used to the way v5b1 feels again, i'd rather wait a bit longer to start playing again if you think it's ready anytime soon!
I’m eager for the changes too! Lol. I just clinched the title with Portsmouth with 8 to play in the third division so I have a bunch of meaningless games to try something new out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »