Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2019, 10:37 PM   #4897
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

i just found out something but am not sure if its connected with sliders.

remember how you guys say that the career mode goes into steroids and everything is off?

i played it a couple of times over the last few days at different times. it so happens that it goes into a fast paced mode at night and goes into the slow pace which we prefer during the day.

so i was wondering if perhaps ea servers actually speed things on their side because of FUT. as in naturally, a lot of gamers play in the evenings. therefore, by connecting to the servers, it actually speeds up the game, irregardless of game modes.

just a theory i thought which would be worth sharing.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
Old 05-15-2019, 11:15 AM   #4898
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooo.hoooo07sg
i just found out something but am not sure if its connected with sliders.

remember how you guys say that the career mode goes into steroids and everything is off?

i played it a couple of times over the last few days at different times. it so happens that it goes into a fast paced mode at night and goes into the slow pace which we prefer during the day.

so i was wondering if perhaps ea servers actually speed things on their side because of FUT. as in naturally, a lot of gamers play in the evenings. therefore, by connecting to the servers, it actually speeds up the game, irregardless of game modes.

just a theory i thought which would be worth sharing.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
Been this way for years. That’s why I try to stay unconnected when I play at night. The game just goes into crack mode.
Old 05-15-2019, 01:27 PM   #4899
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
Been this way for years. That’s why I try to stay unconnected when I play at night. The game just goes into crack mode.
Would be interesting if those who have been expressing their chagrin about this within this thread could confirm if they are connected to the interweb when this happens to them. If this only happens when connected (and at certain times of the day, and I've heard several folks mention this through the years), that kind of information could be extremely useful. I had never experienced the accelerated play though I'm not playing as much as others; I never play connected to the interweb since I don't want patches to automatically load. My sample size isn't that large though to make a correlation.
Old 05-15-2019, 01:34 PM   #4900
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
Would be interesting if those who have been expressing their chagrin about this within this thread could confirm if they are connected to the interweb when this happens to them. If this only happens when connected (and at certain times of the day, and I've heard several folks mention this through the years), that kind of information could be extremely useful. I had never experienced the accelerated play though I'm not playing as much as others; I never play connected to the interweb since I don't want patches to automatically load. My sample size isn't that large though to make a correlation.
Nope , makes no difference if ur connected or not . Still happens regardless . Believe me I have spent some serious time trying to figure this out and doing all sorts of things to see if anything can be done , nothing can be done from our side .

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 05-15-2019, 02:02 PM   #4901
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001

Would also help if people posted what time they are experiencing this issue, it’s okay saying night but 22:00 in UK is 17:00 in New York & 14:00 in LA so it’s not going to be night for all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2019, 02:46 PM   #4902
MVP

Just Amazing !! This why i love FIFA so much , cus of games/gameplay like this. This is without a doubt my Fav game ive had to date , i took on last place Brescia who have only scored 4 goals in 10 games and have lost 5 straight . So i played mostly my reserves due to some injuries and them being so poor i thought this would be a breez . But they came out to prove a point and took a 2-0 lead , so i had a lot of work to do if i was going to save my side from a embarrassing home defeat to the worst team in the League . This was just such a beatiful and great comeback with some really great gameplay and chances . Give this a watch , u wont regret it , just a really great game right untill the last whistle blows . Love this Game and this CM has been by far the best , Please Enjoy

Old 05-15-2019, 04:37 PM   #4903
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

I hope EA isn't watching this Derby vs. Leeds match. Both teams have hit the post so many times. EA might think to add even more post hits to the game.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
Old 05-15-2019, 05:01 PM   #4904
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
I hope EA isn't watching this Derby vs. Leeds match. Both teams have hit the post so many times. EA might think to add even more post hits to the game.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Haha, I’m not holding out much hope for Fifa 20 lol not even playing Fifa now had enough of it!! It’s total bollocks now game is so broken and bare bones!! Back to sim racing for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »