Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-12-2018, 06:02 PM   #1793
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Just a small observation that I forgot to talk about.

I said that the pass speed between user and cpu is not perceptible. The fact is that it seems that now cpu are really using the 2 types of passes (classic pass button and R1 + pass button) + the deep pass.
Old 11-12-2018, 06:10 PM   #1794
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
Just watched your video and saw the sliders you use and decided to test them with small modifications

v3b1 classic from Matt + sprint 45/45 (you) + pass error 60/62 (you) and pass speed 50/45 (you).
So basicaly, only difference with your tweaks are the sliders about the shot speed

exhibition game, 10min, world class, full manual (semi passing), tactic defending, slow, PS4

First let me explain about the choice of my teams.
I tested between man city (me) vs bayern munich (cpu) and psg (me) vs real madrid (cpu).

If you watch game between these teams, you will see that pressing is present and due to this, bayern and real have no other choice than to build up with lots of back passes or aerial passes which are not totally the real playstyle of these teams.

with classic v3b1, bayern and real are playing really well, true. But they are playing as they should and even with pressing, they can continue to make forward passes without any problem.
Moreover, the speed for this type of game between 5 star teams are very overboosted. Not unpleasant but still a bit too fast in opposition to 4 or 4.5 star teams where the tempo is perfect.

with Dbaja22 tweaks, this feeling of overboosting is not present anymore.
Moreover for these 2 matchs, Bayern and Real really played with back passes and aerial passes that I didn't see with classic v3b1 (maybe 1-2 times max and not in every tests)

Weirdest things I saw is that even with sprint at 45, I didn't feel that the animation of the players were de-sync.
Again, it is correct that if pass error is high, pass speed should be decreased and the discrepancy between user and cpu is not perceptible at all...

I don't know if these tweaks from Dbaja22 were used on the last patch, but on PS4 (so pre-patch version), these tweaks worth to give a shot and can be more explored (maybe with the new tweaks Matt are preparing ? HLW? FT?)

Next test: I have to see if these tweaks now work also for 4-4.5 star teams.
I've been using sprint 45/45 Acc 50/50 pass error 60/62 Pass speed 50/45 and a lower shot speed since the second patch . Also been playing around with shot error . In one of my previous vidoes that ive posted on here with these tweaks , I explained that I just wanted to slow the CPU down a bit . I was sick of the non stop headed crosses and ping pong passes , I just really wanted to limit that . And I know these tweaks aren't perfect but I just tweaked things to find something that works for me and to give me enjoyment . It's just all preference so I can have fun at the end of the day . And overall its like I keep saying , i cant get enough of this game .

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2018, 08:24 PM   #1795
Pro

raneman85's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigTicket205
Are you on a platform or PC?
I am on PS4. I have two theories. The first being when the CPU strategy is set constant pressure. (2nd Controller before game, but I'm not sure if the AI resets after I place controller back to CPU)

The second theory being the CPU mimicking my aggression. My observation is based on the fact I see very little slide tackle attempts from the CPU AI. However, if I initiate a slide tackle and get a yellow the CPU slide tackles have increased. Still not a lot of slide tackle attempts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2018, 10:20 PM   #1796
Rookie

Aviator87AC's Arena

Despite really enjoying this game right now, the god like tackling ability of the CPU is starting to wear on me. There really doesn't seem to be anything you can do to avoid losing the ball, especially when they are locked on.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't absolutely impossible to win the ball back. Hope EA adjusts this.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:50 PM   #1797
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Looking forward to the patch dropping for consoles tomorrow. I've updated the OP to just reflect the same as always:

Changelog & Updates:

11/12/2018: Set Version 3, Beta 1 (V3B1) is still in effect post-patch. Please test with it.

There are some things to possibly look at, but I want a collective thought on V3B1 applicable to post patch. I do not usually provide what I am personally working on, or looking at, until everyone has the patch. So I am again looking forward to hearing feedback about V3B1 and the patch update.
Old 11-13-2018, 06:24 AM   #1798
Pro

OVR: 1

Patch for PS4 is out
Old 11-13-2018, 06:36 AM   #1799
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
Patch for PS4 is out
Oh yes, and i think i found the digits. Although waiting for Matts petition on testing the last OP with this new patch and then will see.
Old 11-13-2018, 07:03 AM   #1800
Banned

Downloaded and installed don't have all the star heads though no wolves or Fulham players zaha lingard and bale updated also Costa

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »