Home

FIFA 19 Teams Tactics Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 Teams Tactics Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2018, 05:21 PM   #9
Pro

1860fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 Teams Tactics Sliders

hey Coach I think but if you now lead assumed 1 to 0 to 80 min then surely the CPU will put everything to the front, and still try to make up for the compensation or not?
Or do you have to do it yourself for the cpu with the 2 controller? I can not imagine .
Old 10-14-2018, 05:28 PM   #10
Pro

1860fan's Arena

coach thanks first for the answer I have a 2 controller Will you take over the tactics of ricardo? or do you play with the standard tactics like EA fifa has set? what would be better in your opinion ..?
Old 10-14-2018, 05:51 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
coach thanks first for the answer I have a 2 controller Will you take over the tactics of ricardo? or do you play with the standard tactics like EA fifa has set? what would be better in your opinion ..?
The posted BPL tactics (https://forums.operationsports.com/f...03&postcount=4) are just a test version, so people can give some feedback.

For that version, I only introduced BPL current stats. To give you an idea, the complete calculations must include all stats from England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Portugal, Holland, Russia, Turkey, USA, Brazil and Argentina leagues.

Last edited by ricardodc; 10-14-2018 at 05:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2018, 08:15 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
hey Coach I think but if you now lead assumed 1 to 0 to 80 min then surely the CPU will put everything to the front, and still try to make up for the compensation or not?
Or do you have to do it yourself for the cpu with the 2 controller? I can not imagine .
As I said, I did not see the CPU make game plan adjustments down 1-0, tied 1-1 or up 4 or 5 to nil. This has been a set of three games only in CM to try this.
Old 10-15-2018, 07:39 AM   #13
Pro

1860fan's Arena

hello coach is quite strange that the CPU does not try to backtrack in the game, so you have to change it yourself with the 2 controller, or will you testonce again with other teams ..?
Old 10-15-2018, 05:07 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
hello coach is quite strange that the CPU does not try to backtrack in the game, so you have to change it yourself with the 2 controller, or will you testonce again with other teams ..?
I will test more but really it is a video game so it is not surprising it doesn’t replicate real life decisions
Old 10-15-2018, 05:19 PM   #15
Pro

1860fan's Arena

hi coach then say please again, if you have tested? will you play your CM with standard tactics if it does not help, or change it from game to game with 2 controllers ...?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2018, 12:23 AM   #16
Rookie

Now, I have no clue what is going on with the cpu and whether it changes tactics during a game, lol. Played man utd at old trafford, scored the opener to make it 0-1 on the 84th minute.

Commentator was saying how they were throwing everything at me to get an equaliser, while I simply passed the ball around with zero pressure applied until the end of the game. Used a keyboard to check, they were still playing on balanced but the formation had changed to a weird looking 3-4-3 (not their default).

Played Fulham, game ended a 0-0 draw, they were gegenpressing and counter attacking non stop for 90 minutes, terrible terrible game. They are set to do that on ultra offensive only, but i didn't check with a keyboard during the match unfortunately.

Seems buggy to say the least.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »