Home

Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

This is a discussion on Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2018, 10:39 AM   #97
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
I don't think they wouldn't work. I just never wanted to bring the height down too far, as by default the line retreats far too much in FIFA. Does a high line height allow for more balls to be played in behind? Yep, but that's what we see in real life quite often. Plus, on World Class I can only outrun the AI with a very fast player.

----------

Should finally post an update to shot/pass errors tonight. Have just been trying to test with a less quality side—couldn't pick a team to start a CM with.

Just played a game in my Sunderland CM they work felt great!! These are my adjustments for lower league

Full manual controls
15 min half’s

Sprint speed 35/35
Accel 51/51
Shot error 60/60
Pass error 60/60
Shot speed 49/49
Pass speed 40/30
IF 70/70
IS 30/30
GK 52/52
Marking 45/45
RF 0/0
H/L/W 65/21/45
FB 30/30
FT 95/95
Power bar 54

Unsure on the injury’s haven’t seen any for ages since the last patch, could we up marking or would that pull them out position to much cause of the lines?

Aaron458f
Old 12-10-2018, 01:09 PM   #98
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Just played a game in my Sunderland CM they work felt great!! These are my adjustments for lower league

Full manual controls
15 min half’s

Sprint speed 35/35
Accel 51/51
Shot error 60/60
Pass error 60/60
Shot speed 49/49
Pass speed 40/30
IF 70/70
IS 30/30
GK 52/52
Marking 45/45
RF 0/0
H/L/W 65/21/45
FB 30/30
FT 95/95
Power bar 54

Unsure on the injury’s haven’t seen any for ages since the last patch, could we up marking or would that pull them out position to much cause of the lines?

Aaron458f
I went a full season without seeing a serious injury. I would occasionally get a few walk offs but that was it . So I then went to 65/25 and have seen great variety so far .

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2018, 01:33 PM   #99
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
I went a full season without seeing a serious injury. I would occasionally get a few walk offs but that was it . So I then went to 65/25 and have seen great variety so far .

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Just changed them I like abit more Injury’s than let’s say real life so you have to change it up abit but do like walk offs aswell don’t want every player not beable to walk the odd one off etc

Aaron458f
Old 12-10-2018, 01:37 PM   #100
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachio28
Hi all,

Does anybody have a video showing a full game to see how these sliders look like? Your comments regarding midfield battles, better build-up, etc looks promising. I cannot test myself because I haven't downloaded any of the updates/patches from EA, I'm not running the latest version of the game.

Thanks & regards,
Honestly, I don't think the patches have made many huge changes. I started playing around with these settings from when I first got the game when it came out, and only slightly tweaked things as I went along before sharing them.

Plug them in and give them a go.

Last edited by Krebstar; 12-10-2018 at 01:40 PM.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:41 PM   #101
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
I've been playing around with increasing them—frequency as high as 80. Haven't settled on anything yet. I was just sick of being able to field the same starting eleven over and over without ever even having the slightest injury to deal with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2018, 02:08 PM   #102
Rookie

Quote:
Honestly, I don't think the patches have made many huge changes. I started playing around with these settings from when I first got the game when it came out, and only slightly tweaked things as I went along before sharing them.

Plug them in and give them a go.
Thanks, I'll try them. Do you see variaty in how team plays (possesion, long ball, fast build up, etc) even though the line lenght is reduced to 21?

Regards,
Old 12-10-2018, 02:12 PM   #103
MVP

Quote:
I've been playing around with increasing them—frequency as high as 80. Haven't settled on anything yet. I was just sick of being able to field the same starting eleven over and over without ever even having the slightest injury to deal with.

I’d been using 70/30 for ages dropped it to 65/25 next game had 3 injury’s but no walk offs so I restarted and using 65/20 had a walk off strange lowering it and get injury’s straight away bloody EA lol

Aaron458f
Old 12-10-2018, 02:24 PM   #104
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachio28
Thanks, I'll try them. Do you see variaty in how team plays (possesion, long ball, fast build up, etc) even though the line lenght is reduced to 21?

Regards,
I still get a variety based on who I'm playing. Some teams pass long, some build up (quality sides who build up will have more possession than I do).

Could there be more long passes? Yes, but I don't know if I've played many teams set to "Long Ball" in custom tactics, but they definitely still happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »