Home

Cardinaldiehard's NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (PS3)

This is a discussion on Cardinaldiehard's NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (PS3) within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2017, 03:22 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 21
Re: Cardinaldiehard's NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (PS3)

Looking foward to checking this out! Thanks for your efforts! When are you posting? I've done a number of recent roster updates so this will same me a lot of time haha. Thanks for keeping this game alive!

Treyz

Past seasons rosters here: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...3-16-17-a.html
Old 10-03-2017, 10:30 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyzAllDayz
Looking foward to checking this out! Thanks for your efforts! When are you posting? I've done a number of recent roster updates so this will same me a lot of time haha. Thanks for keeping this game alive!

Treyz

Past seasons rosters here: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...3-16-17-a.html
I am not 100% sure when I am posting, I would assume early November. I just need to update all of the jersey numbers for freshman and transfers. I see some teams are starting to reveal that information.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:42 PM   #11
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Looking good from the spreadsheet Cardinal.

I do need to let you know that on Tennessee's roster Detrick Mostella is no longer on the team. He has transferred but I'm not sure to exactly which school if any yet. I would replace Mostella with incoming JUCO combo guard Chris Darrington: http://utsports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5128 Thanks.

By the way Cardinal, is there anyway any of the editors can be used to edit the players classifications? As you know, EA Sports made the game were we can't edit player classification in game. Can this be edited from any of the editors we have floating around?
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 10-04-2017 at 06:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2017, 08:15 PM   #12
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna

I do need to let you know that on Tennessee's roster Detrick Mostella is no longer on the team. He has transferred but I'm not sure to exactly which school if any yet. I would replace Mostella with incoming JUCO combo guard Chris Darrington: http://utsports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5128 Thanks.

By the way Cardinal, is there anyway any of the editors can be used to edit the players classifications? As you know, EA Sports made the game were we can't edit player classification in game. Can this be edited from any of the editors we have floating around?

Chris is from my neck of the woods. Toledo

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 10-09-2017, 11:36 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna

Thanks for pointing out the error, the change has been made. I just finished going through every team's official roster for number changes and walk-ons. I do not believe there are any hex editors for this game, I do remember seeing them awhile back for the older Madden games.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:23 AM   #14
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Angry Re: Cardinaldiehard's NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinaldiehard
Thanks for pointing out the error, the change has been made. I just finished going through every team's official roster for number changes and walk-ons. I do not believe there are any hex editors for this game, I do remember seeing them awhile back for the older Madden games.
I don't know about hex editing but I would bet that would be the only way to fix the player classification issue. I don't believe any of the editing programs made available on here would allow for editing of this game.

Are you familiar with hex editing at all? If not, then that's perfectly fine. If so, then there would be a way to fix all the players that you have added/changed/removed from the game with hex editing. I wouldn't know which value myself but if you have knowledge of it then you might know what to do.

I never understood why EA Sports made this part of the roster totally non-editable to begin with but allowed other parts of a player to be edited. Some things with some of these sports games just baffle me sometimes. It makes no sense to not allow the player's class to not be edited. It causes all sorts of roster problems when trying to edit to match a team or programs classification of players each updated year. Thanks.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 10-10-2017 at 12:28 AM.
Old 10-15-2017, 10:03 PM   #15
Just started!

OVR: 0

does anybody want to help make. all time rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2017, 03:17 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any update!!!thanks by the way

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »