Home

NCAA 20 XBOX 360

This is a discussion on NCAA 20 XBOX 360 within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2019, 10:47 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 20 XBOX 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill8019
hope this works .........

Thanks man. I’ll try it tonight and will report back.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:08 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill8019
hope this works .........
Still getting same errors. Can't open in Modio or Horizon.

how are you creating this file?
Old 11-03-2019, 06:16 PM   #19
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Hey Chill hope you can figure out how to to provide a working save file from your xbox360 .
(In Hexeditor and Notepadplus This file had no roster data -and gives Invalid Package error in Modio and Horizon.
Hexeditor indicates All zeros and Notepad shows Null on recent 3.45mb file... maybe your next update will work better.)

Update: not sure if the problems are on our end...Or your files. I realized we have to first get a full save file working on our system 3.45mb or 3528kb size. Then we might be able to import the smaller file contents 3.34mb or 3423kb into that same full save file.--based on mustang2431 posts below. Chill's first 2 files were 3.34mb while later was 3.45mb. I cannot test this till next week.
---------------

I noticed you guys went through all this before in 2016-17 & had the same problems back then.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ll-17-a-5.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is how to copy your Full Save File directly from USB flash drive to the PC.
Spoiler

--------------------------------------------------------------------
More helpful links that we might need to look at: (HxD hexeditor was involved to help the files work)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRsu...ature=youtu.be
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...rocess-10.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some instructions how to use the Offline file after it becomes provided here:
Instructions how to use offline files (from last year's NCAA10 parent22 thread.)
Everyone seems to be using horizon 2.9 instead of modio5 or3.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...0&postcount=98

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...7&postcount=61

See mustang2431 posts below

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...x-360-a-9.html
-----
-----
I finally purchased this game on eBay today after searching all year long for a reasonable price much lower than $35. So hopefully we'll figure out this offline file problem by next weekend when I receive my copy.

Last edited by pinbw; 11-05-2019 at 05:59 PM.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:10 PM   #20
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Re: NCAA 20 XBOX 360

I tried looking at Chills files in a Hexeditor and the last file doesn't seem to have any data; all the data is Zeros. That file had the size of full save file 3528 but all zeros and still cannot be loaded up in Horizon.

see picture https://imgur.com/hs9AblS.
-------
Also the first 2 files uploaded by Chill were only 3423kb but they actually had data in the files. Just not the full save file size 3528kb. So maybe they have to be imported or replaced with file contents into a "working" full save file. I will test this next week.

-------
I also followed the video above to Hexedit line 360 with code of game ( for the old 2016-17 roster which also didn't work.) Not sure if that fixed that file but I uploaded that old roster here in hopes it may work.--untested.; so I hexedited & uploaded the first 2019 file here in case anyone else can get it to import into a full save file. (also use mustang's posts above.)

Hex edit code I added to line 360
45 41 08 C3.
-------
All files untested--I won't be able to test these till next week. If anyone else wants to try.
-Hexedited 2016-17 file below

-Hexedited 2019 file below (but this has to be imported into a full save file)--unsure if it will work...

Hopefully Chill will upload roster again.
-------
For those new to all the college basketball games on Xbox360, most of the rosters can befound in one place >> HERE

Last edited by pinbw; 11-05-2019 at 12:27 PM.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:39 PM   #21
Pro

parent22's Arena

Hey guys. As many of you guys know I worked on rosters last year, and I mentioned that I would do them this year. Something really big just happened in my life, and it takes priority over this project. I would really love to help, but I just don’t have the time. I can do a few teams like Michigan, but just not a lot that would be hard to find info on. Thanks fo understanding!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2019, 11:25 PM   #22
Rookie

I'm going to completely start over tommorrow and try horizon this time instead of Modio !! Been a minute but I'll get it

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-07-2019, 09:18 PM   #23
MVP

pinbw's Arena

I just received my game today. And was able to successfully transfer some of the old rosters to my Console: from HERE (bottom. Of that post).

2009-10
2010-11 MaxJ
2011-12 file I recently found but incomplete details weights and ratings may be wrong

2013-14 JaDavian
& 2 other files for 2013 season seemed to work.

2016-17 Chill roster--file I uploaded above.
2018-19 season with 17 teams done by Parent22/mustang ....{I also started updating this to 2019-20 with gatordemps roster as base with 8 new team rosters myself.....very time consuming so I may not do much more.}

(But Unsuccesful with Chill's 8team 2019-20 latest roster in this thread.)

...I tried the following steps in my guide below, but it didn't work.
update: I cannot get Chills roster working and I think I've tried everything I know.

---------------
Other Rosters I have not tried yet: 2014-15 Chill roster
---------------

My transfer file Idea based on all the guides here:
Spoiler
- instructions guide worked most files on this site, but not this new file.
-------------
So, looking forward to trying Chills next roster file if he updates it again.
Suggestion for Chill: Post your full save file (3528kb/3.44mb size) directly copied from your flash drive and upload it here. But also upload the smaller File Contents portion that is (3428kb/3.32mb) in size (extracted using Horizon2.9 or modio3). --one of these file types with different instructions for each file type is bound to work...hopefully.)

-before that time everyone can try out another xb360 roster with base edits from PS3 gatordemps (in the latest Parent22 roster thread). I hope to update just a few more before March Madness.

Last edited by pinbw; 01-07-2020 at 09:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »