Home

Old 11-08-2009, 08:57 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
Other than the poor Offensive AI and the issues of cheap Cpu play on Superstar...
And cheap CPU play on Allstar, and on Pro.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:28 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 10

Robo goalies are in every mode. It's rare to get more than 6 goals on rookie.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:04 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 13

I am still having fun with the game. Slider tweaks fixed goalie issues for me. My skill level is low enough so I can't dominate the computer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2009, 12:31 PM   #12
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidchuck
I don't understand how everyone is getting so dominated on superstar.. most games for me I outshoot the CPU about 32-13 on 7 min periods.. unless you have the cpu diff adjust slider raised i dunno whats up.. and believe me I am average at best at this game.. granted I don't win by huge margins because the goalies are still waaaay too good on high percentage shots...
I'm not being dominated at all...on the contrary, I am dominating the CPU. I control the gameplay only to see the CPU get a ton of cheapies in the third period to either make the game close or to rally for the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidchuck
The real problem with the game is the lobotomy they gave the offensive AI.
Totally agree, both for the human team and the CPU team. My CPU-controlled teammates are once again totally clueless in the offensive zone, and the CPU offensive AI never generates enough SOG --- and instead relies on cheap goals to make the games seem close and "competitive".
Old 11-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #13
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

That stinks Flyermania.. I know you have been an EA NHL supporter.

I will say though.. watching almost every blues game this year, I can't count the times the blues dominate the game, only to lose 3-0.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyermania
I'm not being dominated at all...on the contrary, I am dominating the CPU. I control the gameplay only to see the CPU get a ton of cheapies in the third period to either make the game close or to rally for the win.

Totally agree, both for the human team and the CPU team. My CPU-controlled teammates are once again totally clueless in the offensive zone, and the CPU offensive AI never generates enough SOG --- and instead relies on cheap goals to make the games seem close and "competitive".
Sorry to hear it FM, I will say that I had initally used your sliders on release and felt the game was far too fast and chaotic to begin with. Haven't seen the "cpu comeback" stuff myself nor do I find my cpu teammates clueless but then again I use a few create a plays to get em moving in the first place. Unfortunate to hear you're having issues.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:16 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 32

I am having fun with this game on PRO level. I am using the CAPS and have had two 8-goal games out of like 11. I have also lost 2-0, 1-0...etc etc. Realistic to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2009, 03:37 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yup i am also done with this game now.It's just getting to frustrating more then fun and i can't find a happy medium.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »