Home

Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Online Innovations

This is a discussion on Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Online Innovations within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2011, 06:06 PM   #41
Banned

mondoguitar's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Online Innovations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Did you seriously just say that the dev team leaves glitches in so they can have an advantage online?
That's a pretty far leap and an excuse for bugs and exploits. haha. They could exploit anything they want to given that they DEVELOPED THE GAME!! lol

I know for a fact, some of the teams that beat us were 12 year old glitchers, not EA devs That post was nonsense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #42
Rookie

Diehardfan's Arena

OVR: 4
Simply put. Just more and more dumb useless crap that 12 and 13 year old kids love. How about a real hockey experience? How about not wasting resources on such innane children's play like HUT? How about making a game that plays like hockey for real hockey players? How about returning the Commishioner Mode so if mature players want to play MATURELY, they can against one another in their OWN leagues? Im sick and tired of the same ridiculous garbage year after year.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:43 PM   #43
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehardfan
Simply put. Just more and more dumb useless crap that 12 and 13 year old kids love. How about a real hockey experience? How about not wasting resources on such innane children's play like HUT? How about making a game that plays like hockey for real hockey players? How about returning the Commishioner Mode so if mature players want to play MATURELY, they can against one another in their OWN leagues? Im sick and tired of the same ridiculous garbage year after year.
Myself and my EASHL team are all around 30, and loved HUT.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 08-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehardfan
If you want a real hockey experience play real hockey.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:12 PM   #45
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Did you seriously just say that the dev team leaves glitches in so they can have an advantage online?
I believe he called the developers cheaters.

Quote:
Myself and my EASHL team are all around 30, and loved HUT.
Whoa whoa whoa, don't lump me in with the "around 30" crowd. I am 23 sir.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2011, 01:34 AM   #46
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillHammer
I'm not liking the changes to OTP at all. I am very skeptical about the part where they said "This new Club Scouting screen will not cause any more pauses than a normal user would make."

I feel pausing needs to be removed from the mode completely. Let people check stats between periods and after the game. Not in the middle of the period.
They should make if like FIFA. Where when you hit start, it only affects YOU and only YOU, while everyone else can keep playing. How hard is it to do that?
Old 08-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #47
Banned

mondoguitar's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicLegend
They should make if like FIFA. Where when you hit start, it only affects YOU and only YOU, while everyone else can keep playing. How hard is it to do that?
Agreed, pausing is my #1 pet peeve online. Some games turn into a pausing war! Only pausing your own player just seems like common sense, especially if you have someone show up at your door, you just let the CPU take over. I really thought they were going to address this, but I guess not.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:17 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 4

I know it's going to be a long game when it starts with a pause screen before the opening face off.

I think a good idea would be to let you skate to the bench and swap out with a cpu team mate for a bit. From there you can access the pause menu, take a bathroom break, or what ever you do without having to delay the whole game.

Last edited by KillHammer; 08-06-2011 at 07:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »