Home

Clarkie's NHL 15 All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on Clarkie's NHL 15 All-Star Slider Set within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2014, 07:25 PM   #25
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Clarkie's NHL 15 All-Star Slider Set

It's so frustrating. This game has so much potential. Just a lack of effort from developers. Maybe it's funding related? NBA2k can do live rosters. I am sure that the NHL could if they wanted to. At least give us a roster share option and allow player edits. Why the road blocks on all this stuff? And as a blackhawks fan how much does it really take to get "United Centre" put on the ice. I think Chicago and Carolina are the only 2 NHL teams without accurate Center ice without including the sponsors outside the blue lines. I'm just waiting for all the new players that aren't in the game right now. Rookies or Euro transfers. Final cuts. Stuff like that. Back to the rosters. Even madden does a weekly update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 10:20 PM   #26
Rookie

misch13fRoyale's Arena

hey bud, so im currently using these, i do love the AI difficulty maxed. totally borrowing that, lol, also, mashing up my shot sliders with yours and finding the happy medium at 3 really enjoyable with the goalie reaction at 2.... good save and good shots. The one thing i like with mine is the game speed at 6 and accel at 1.... feels great to me. To each their own with pace of game of style. good work man.
Los Angeles Lakers
Los Angeles Dodgers
Los Angeles Galaxy
Old 10-01-2014, 10:33 PM   #27
MVP

northmen24's Arena

I'm trying a game now. All my sliders except game speed at max and acceleration at 0
Old 10-02-2014, 12:21 AM   #28
Pro

OVR: 4

Just played with these sliders as Pittsburgh against Washington. Won 3-1 (one empty net goal).

Shots were 27-26 for myself and hits were 10-6 against me. Was incredibly fun to play Both my goals were kinda greasy :P

I had 5 powerplays and they had 0

Last edited by lere2001; 10-02-2014 at 12:26 AM.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:16 AM   #29
Pro

Played again. Blackhawks (me) vs. Kings (cpu) , lost 5-2.

But outshot the cpu 30-27

I had 3 powerplays, LA had 0
Old 10-02-2014, 05:30 AM   #30
MVP

northmen24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lere2001
Just played with these sliders as Pittsburgh against Washington. Won 3-1 (one empty net goal).

Shots were 27-26 for myself and hits were 10-6 against me. Was incredibly fun to play Both my goals were kinda greasy :P

I had 5 powerplays and they had 0
The lack of user penalties is concerning. Do you play a laid back style? I think I have found the answer to my recent struggles. It's the tuner version. I put it back to 1.00 last night and saw penalties both ways. Missed passes. Better animations. Try changing to version 1.00.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:28 AM   #31
MVP

northmen24's Arena

I have updated the first post again since the patch. I am ok with it. But might drop game speed down a bit. The patch seems to have made the game faster and the hits are out of control. So I'm hoping to tweak it properly without going back to the game right out of the box with no tuner or patch. Back when the game was working for my sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 12:28 PM   #32
Pro

Played a game with your updates and beat the rangers 9-1 as the blues.

I push it the CPU 32-30, power plays were 1 each.

I just felt like I could dance around and/or pass the puck into the slot way too easily. The majority of my goals were passes into or across the slot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »