Home

TNK - NHL15 SLIDERS (15 minute / All Star)

This is a discussion on TNK - NHL15 SLIDERS (15 minute / All Star) within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2014, 10:47 PM   #17
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: TNK - NHL15 SLIDERS (15 minute / All Star)

OK - NOW THAT THE ROSTER UPDATE IS OUT.......I WILL START UP A NEW FRANCHISE WITH THE SLIDERS LISTED IN POST #1 OF THE THREAD
Old 10-19-2014, 11:01 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
OK - NOW THAT THE ROSTER UPDATE IS OUT.......I WILL START UP A NEW FRANCHISE WITH THE SLIDERS LISTED IN POST #1 OF THE THREAD
Do you use the 1.01 tuner version with the new roster update ?
Old 10-19-2014, 11:20 PM   #19
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfou2013
Do you use the 1.01 tuner version with the new roster update ?
YES - I tried the latest tuner but prefer 1.01 and I am using the new roster update

Starting up Game #1 of my franchise right now.....box score coming after the game

Last edited by TNKNGM; 10-20-2014 at 01:00 AM.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:37 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
YES - the latest tuner and new roster update

Starting up Game #1 of my franchise right now.....box score coming after the game
Perfect, i start a new franchise soon with the new roster and tuner 1.01. I use you're slider set.
Old 10-20-2014, 12:59 AM   #21
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
Perfect, i start a new franchise soon with the new roster and tuner 1.01. I use you're slider set.
Yeah - I just like the feel/flow of tuner 1.01 more than the latest (1.02)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2014, 02:34 AM   #22
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

TNK - BOSTON BRUINS FRANCHISE

Game #1 of The Season - Philadelphia Flyers (0-0-0) @ Boston Bruins (0-0-0)

The Bruins got a quick goal on a decptive snap shot by Patrice Bergeron just 2:02 in to the game to take a 1-0 lead but the Flyers would knot things up at 1-1 late in the period when Kevan Miller made a bad turnover in the defensive end leading to a chance by Blair Jones and Wayne Simmmonds slammed home the rebound. Boston would take a 2-1 lead midway through the 2nd period on a beautiful tick tack toe play from Gagner to Lucic to krejci who finished it off. Philadelphia would answer again as Lecavalier scored a couple minutes later to tie the game at 2-2. The 3rd period got off to a bad start for Boston as Zdeno Chara was given a game misconduct for hitting Zach Rinaldo from behind and the Bruins would have to finish the game without their #1 defenseman. The Flyers made Boston pay on the ensuing 5 minute powerplay as Jakub Voracek beat Rask with a one timer to give the Flyers a 3-2 lead with 11:25 remaining. The Bruins started to get some momentum as the game entered the final 7:00 and were applying pressure but Steve Mason made some big saves to keep it a 3-2 game. Boston kept pressing and on some hard work by Bergeron and Smith who were cycling the puck down low and Daniel Paille was able to pull the puck out of a scrum in front of the net and snap home a rebound to tie the game at 3-3 with 3:30 remaining. The Bruins were completely gassed as they were playing without Chara, Marchand and Fraser and Claude Julien used his timeout to give his team fresh legs for the final 3:30. Wayne Simmonds was called for goaltender interference with 3:10 to play giving Boston a chance to take the lead but the Flyers were able to kill it off and the game would head to overtime. Loui Eriksson had the best chance of OT but Mason made a great save and the game would be settled by a shootout. The shootout would go the 5th round with nobody scoring and Rask stopped Matt Read giving Boston a chance to win it and Gregory Campbell would finish it off as he made a quick deke and fired a snap shot to Mason got a piece of but the puck would trickle past him giving the Bruins a 4-3 shootout victory.

* The Bruins win 4-3 in a shootout on opening night after tying the game on a late goal by Paille to give Boston a thrilling victory to start the season

* The Bruins lost both Brad Marchand and Matt Fraser to injury on big hits in the 2nd period and neither player returned to the game. Both Marchand and Fraser are unavailable for tomorrow nights game in Detroit and are listed as "Pending Evaluation".

* The Bruins are back in action tomorrow night as they travel to Detroit to face the Red Wings

* The Bruins will insert Ryan Spooner and Seth Griffith in to the lineup for tomorrow nights game to take the places of Marchand and Fraser while the team waits to find out how long they will be out of action. Spooner will take Marchands spot at LW on the 2nd line with Bergeron and Smith while Griffith will take Frasers spot at RW on the 4th line with Campbell and Paille.

Philadelphia Flyers at Boston Bruins
Oct 8, 2014123F
PHI (0-0-1)1113
BOS (1-0-0)1114
Three Stars
Patrice Bergeron (BOS)
1 Goal, 1 Assist
Vincent Lecavalier (PHI)
1 Goal, 1 Assist
Wayne Simmonds (PHI)
1 Goal, 1 Assist
Team Stats Comparison
PHIBOS
Shots on Goal4045
Hits2424
Faceoffs Won-Lost25-1414-25
Penalty Minutes9:0017:00
Power Plays Converted10
Power Play Opportunities41
Time on Attack6:508:06
Scoring Summary
FIRST PERIOD
BOSPatrice Bergeron (Seidenberg, Marchand) 2:02
PHIWayne Simmonds (Jones) 17:24
SECOND PERIOD
BOSDavid Krejci (Lucic, Gagne) 11:34
PHIVincent Lecavalier (Read, MacDonald) 13:47
THIRD PERIOD
PHIJakub Voracek (Lecavalier, Simmonds) (PP) 8:35
BOSDaniel Paille (Bergeron, Smith) 16:30
Philadelphia Flyers - Goalies
GOALIESSHOTSSAVESSV %GAA
Steve Mason454293%2.77
Boston Bruins - Goalies
GOALIESSHOTSSAVESSV %GAA
Tuukka Rask403793%2.77
Old 10-20-2014, 10:03 AM   #23
Rookie

I think the last version is the 1.01... before the new tuner set i only have the 1.00 version and now i have the choice between the 1.00 and 1.01...
Old 10-20-2014, 03:15 PM   #24
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
I think the last version is the 1.01... before the new tuner set i only have the 1.00 version and now i have the choice between the 1.00 and 1.01...
Latest is 1.02

That's why I also have the choice of 1.01 and 1.00

If you only have 1.00 and Latest (that would be 1.01)

To get the real latest (1.02) you have to go into HUT and it will prompt the download of the latest tuner and then you will have all 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »