Home

Clarkie’s NHL 2021 Sliders And Gameplay Settings (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Clarkie’s NHL 2021 Sliders And Gameplay Settings (Xbox One) within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2021, 01:01 PM   #65
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Clarkie’s NHL 2021 Sliders And Gameplay Settings (Xbox One)

Complete overhaul updated in OP. Tons of credit to GTPO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2021, 01:23 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

Your welcome
Have fun!
Old 05-17-2021, 04:00 PM   #67
MVP

northmen24's Arena

Well I am done listening to James Cybulski have a sh*t fit every time someone scores.

Commentators Volume - 0
Old 05-17-2021, 04:23 PM   #68
Rookie

crunchberry's Arena

OVR: 0

I played one game and it was actually pretty decent

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-17-2021, 04:39 PM   #69
MVP

northmen24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchberry
I played one game and it was actually pretty decent

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I am glad to hear that.
Old 06-28-2021, 06:51 AM   #70
MVP

northmen24's Arena

2 small changes. Raised CPU penalties and CPU teammate penalties both to 100
Old 07-05-2021, 07:11 AM   #71
Pro

Just bought the game last week dude and I really enjoy this version of nhl (last one was nhl 17).

I notices several things.
with your sliders set, the game plays well but AI doesn't move the puck properly in the offensive zone, it's ok in the neutral and defense zone but in the offensive zone, they push the puck like in fifa in front of them, no back passes, lateral, etc. it only happens sometimes...
if all the stats are ok, one is pretty weird and I tried and tested your set in exhibition game with different teams. In fact, at the end of a game or a quarter, pass accuracy for AI is between 40 and 50% and on my side, around 60-65... which is pretty slow for AI. for me it's ok because I don't master manual passes with your set at this time.

other remark: I also tested tnk set and on this set, I think the pace of the game is nice (not the passes and shoots but only the flow of the player) and also the move of the puck around the offensive zone for the AI. Except that, I prefer yours right now but if you can check these 3 points please (flow of the game and move of the puck in the offensive zone and pass accuracy%) and it gonna be perfect

Many thanks for your hard work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2021, 11:14 AM   #72
MVP

northmen24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
Just bought the game last week dude and I really enjoy this version of nhl (last one was nhl 17).

I notices several things.
with your sliders set, the game plays well but AI doesn't move the puck properly in the offensive zone, it's ok in the neutral and defense zone but in the offensive zone, they push the puck like in fifa in front of them, no back passes, lateral, etc. it only happens sometimes...
if all the stats are ok, one is pretty weird and I tried and tested your set in exhibition game with different teams. In fact, at the end of a game or a quarter, pass accuracy for AI is between 40 and 50% and on my side, around 60-65... which is pretty slow for AI. for me it's ok because I don't master manual passes with your set at this time.

other remark: I also tested tnk set and on this set, I think the pace of the game is nice (not the passes and shoots but only the flow of the player) and also the move of the puck around the offensive zone for the AI. Except that, I prefer yours right now but if you can check these 3 points please (flow of the game and move of the puck in the offensive zone and pass accuracy%) and it gonna be perfect

Many thanks for your hard work
To get the CPU to be more selective with passing you would have to increase passing sliders and then I would lose other aspects that are more important to me. You could try increasing CPU difficulty slider. But your just asking for a slew of other issues to come up. With passing you need to have it exactly how I have it or it’s all for nothing. My passing percentages for both teams is usually between 47-57% and that helps keep shots down and turnovers, loose pucks where I want them. I won’t be making any changes but I can suggest things to try. Like I said in my original post. This is the best version of NHL I have ever played. The sliders are perfect for me.

The worst part about this game is a small adjustment on one slider can throw off multiple others. But you make your adjustments that suit your style and desired gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »