Home

How is your BaP Goalie going

This is a discussion on How is your BaP Goalie going within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2016, 04:50 AM   #41
Rookie

Northernwolf's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How is your BaP Goalie going

Im having a ton of fun with goalie. However, has anyone has any issues with being given less starts due to bad Save average or Goals against?

Im around 14 games in, and in my last outing I gave up 4 goals (we still won 6-4). Coach told me I would see less starts. I have simmed 4 games so far this season, sp I geuss it cannot be me simming too many games?

I tried to save scum the last game, and ended up with 2 goals. Still got the boot by the coach.

Any ideas what is causing this?

SAA 8.73
Goals against 2,5 pr game on average
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 11:10 AM   #42
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

am thinking of lowering a few stuff with my 7 minute sliders, but I do like the hitting on the boards and stuff and people be bumped in to each other and falling down, but when it comes to having best Save percentages and gaa is probably not good enough, so am gonna make them better now. , I'll do it after I work today , also like to mention why am doing the adjustments again, but I could see goalies ain't ready for this kind of goalie slider yet, or nor prepared for this kind of goaltending yet, so I'll make them easyer for you guys and us and everyone else who plays goalie mode.

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 09-27-2016 at 11:17 AM.
Old 09-27-2016, 02:44 PM   #43
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

I did some more adjustments so it wasn't all crazy as before, I hope you like these better, have fun all!
Old 09-29-2016, 05:59 PM   #44
Rookie

So I just played the last game before the Christmas break, I've been promoted to the starter and playing pretty good, haven't simmed a game yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160929_171818.jpg (417.0 KB, 45 views)
Old 09-29-2016, 06:11 PM   #45
Rookie

I'm a 64 overall as a 16 yr old as well, he starts off as 59, if I can keep up this kind of progression I should be in the 80s by my draft, mid 80s after off season going into nhl preseason, also will probably depend on my playoff runs as well, if I can go deep, I imagine I can get even higher!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 12:37 PM   #46
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

that's awesome! , sorry for the late reply, was working my franchise slider and be a pro player settings, those look really good stats man , it keep up the good work man .
Old 09-30-2016, 06:44 PM   #47
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

am thinking of adjusting my sliders just like the way I have my player sliders, I go post them to see what you guys think of them, I also lowered the time limit to 6 Minutes from: 7 minutes.
Old 05-22-2017, 05:33 AM   #48
Just started!

I know it's been almost a year since the last post but....

I'm a noob on these forums, so cant post my own threads yet. I've been scouring these threads tho...so much info! Hope you don't mind if I ask here...

I played goalie in my teens & twenties, and gamed on EA NHL 09, 14 & 15. Instead of going to PS4, I built a mean PC gaming rig, but am now reconsidering. EA NHL will likely never go back to PC

That said, is 2017 the best year for being a BAP goalie? I've read some people saying 2009 was the best lol...and that it just got worse year after year after that.

I play offline in 2015 now and get trounced pretty regularly, even after training for hours...its pretty frustrating! Its also frustrating to read that guys with 99 stats still struggle.

Should I invest in 2017 and just keep at it? Buy a cheap copy of 2009 instead? I really only care about being a sufficient BAP goalie...graphics etc not truly that important to me.

THANKS!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »