Home

NHL 20 Franchise Mode Trailer, Details and New Features - 24 Minute Video Included

This is a discussion on NHL 20 Franchise Mode Trailer, Details and New Features - 24 Minute Video Included within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2019, 03:17 PM   #57
Pro

humaca80's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NHL 20 Franchise Mode Trailer, Details and New Features - 24 Minute Video Include

Man for the first time in like 5 years I’m excited to play as my Buffalo Sabres in a franchise!! Can’t freaking wait man!! So Phsyched!
Old 08-19-2019, 05:46 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 20 Franchise Mode Trailer, Details and New Features - 24 Minute Video Include

Wish Hasek is on the Legends list 😁
Old 08-19-2019, 06:10 PM   #59
Rookie

IBleedTeal's Arena

I can be okay without roster sharing just as long as they speed up the menus! Been a while since I’ve even had an ounce of excitement for anything EA but I’ll admit I’m a litttttttle bit curious No Madden for me this year, sticking with 19. You know the game that still has a huddle and referees!
Old 08-19-2019, 07:57 PM   #60
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

I totally understand all the excitement for the long overdue additions to the mode but I’m not sure how it makes a game that plays so poorly any better. EAs problem is the spend all their time on adding features and silly modes like CHEL but totally ignore the legacy issues, poor playing AI, and they flat out refuse player separation.

Last edited by jake19ny; 08-20-2019 at 08:28 AM.
Old 08-19-2019, 10:29 PM   #61
Rookie

Some good stuff and a step in the right direction.
This is all good but worthless if they don't work on player differentiation on the ice though.

Anyway I'm glad they worked on the mode.

P.S.
I still hate the interface/menus.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2019, 10:35 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
I totally understand all the excitement for the long overdue additions to the mode but I’m not sure how it makes a game that plays so poorly any better. EAs problem is the spend all their time on adding features and silly modes like CHEL but totally ignore the legacy issues and poor playing AI.
Exactly.
Those are some good additions but they are worthless if the game still plays like NHL 17.
The thing is that the guys working on franchise mode are not the ones working on gameplay. Franchise guys did their part this year...hopefully the gameplay guys will catch up sooner than later but it's tough to be optimistic.

Last edited by sfpxgalaxy; 08-19-2019 at 10:46 PM.
Old 08-20-2019, 08:30 AM   #63
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfpxgalaxy
Exactly.
Those are some good additions but they are worthless if the game still plays like NHL 17.
The thing is that the guys working on franchise mode are not the ones working on gameplay. Franchise guys did their part this year...hopefully the gameplay guys will catch up sooner than later but it's tough to be optimistic.
Good point. I’m not optimistic for any future improvement because very soon we move to next gen and this development team is still clearly struggling with current gen.
Old 08-20-2019, 10:53 AM   #64
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

well if its lipstick, better animations, wouldn't that make the game little better, wouldn't better for robound goals and better saves as goalie, I looked it from trailer and other videos, I think this could be better version for NHL 19 , all I am saying is I think they just perfected NHL 19, they saw us play and took are cues, I heard NHL Developer say loads of times, that they do look at are threads, maybe did realize we, are solid core of Sliders dudes who make game better, I know he watches from us distance , hell I often go to NHL series forums and post my sliders there, but he said , most of gamers at his forums are online players and not offline players, I often think he wants us to keep producing sliders for NHL series.

to the best we can do, for long as possible, for that, kinda kindness, am returning favor, I probably be really old, I'll keep going and going, in tell my body can't handle it.

He really does mention us in his Posts , about are sliders and stuff, often probably diverts people from there forums to here, he also said he's really at mercy, cause gamers at his forums are online players and not offline players, he really loves ideas from offline players, its just online players tend to take over show, he really wishes there was offline group, like us at operation sports, that's why he wants us to keep going! he loves us!

now that, I can take from NHL developer, just he's online gamers have different views suppose to offline gamers, he even told me to divert offline gamers from his forums to here at operation sports.

he has allowed me a lot of times to ask Important questions , such as my break through post , Attribute Effects, that he let us know that attributes actually do work, that sorten stuff, we need to watch out for, I plan on going there next month for more important questions about attribute effects and attributes do matter again, see what his take on it is, at least he's taking my questions seriously cause am offline gamer, he has been vocal about it, least he's answering my questions.

that I call that a win!

this how I do it , like this video meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23uw0xDcI7Q

cannot wait to ask him big questions.

read this post I posted in slider section, he even mentions us.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ago-recap.html

these are all things he answered. for NHL 19.

here is famous quote about online gamers and offline gamers, I call this win for operation sports.

NHL Developer "Head over to the operation sports forums for more slider adjustment discussion from players. They tend to have bigger sections/threads for offline sliders, etc compared to the players on our forums who tend to lean towards playing online modes it seems. " , he said that after he answered my strategies about be a pro.

that I really call a win !

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 08-20-2019 at 11:44 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »