Home

NHL 20 Will Feature 33 Playable Alumni Teams - Available in Play Now & Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on NHL 20 Will Feature 33 Playable Alumni Teams - Available in Play Now & Franchise Mode within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2019, 04:03 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 20 Will Feature 33 Playable Alumni Teams - Available in Play Now & Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffy
So downloaded and logging in from my phone at work. The rosters are full, on the Jets are guys like Tkachuk, Babych, Ellett, Steen etc.

Thing is, all their ages are their real life ones....can't seem to edit in edit player as birth years are blacked out.

Hope there is a way around this...typical EA.

Will check more when I get home...lol all legends will retire after one year in franchise.
Update. Started a quick franchise mode. Replaced Arizona with Quebec. Also added some legends to other teams. In franchise mode, all the alumni players were either 26 or 27. Better than nothing...at least they aren't in their 40's or 50's like in roster management.
Old 09-05-2019, 04:50 PM   #74
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 20 Will Feature 33 Playable Alumni Teams - Available in Play Now & Franchise

Hello,where is Dominik Hasek,Brodeur,Lindros,Straka,Stevens,Elias???!!!it s shame.
Old 09-05-2019, 04:56 PM   #75
Rookie

Too bad no ORR again. at least we got Howe. I'm happy we can edit players and also create players and put them in their teams. I didn't expect Rocket in there, so i'll take it. since i'm from MTL.

I pray skating and gameplay has improved. what use is this if game is crap? I know no goal songs this yr.. (too bad) but what about in Hartford? do they have the famous amazing goal song?

Last edited by go expos; 09-05-2019 at 05:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2019, 05:11 PM   #76
Rookie

For lindros , Hasek , Bure etc I'm going to create

It's just missing the custom music .

My Question is will you have a jersey from the 90's like the bruins

Arena ??

Mode season for legends ?
Old 09-05-2019, 05:43 PM   #77
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Here's the full list of Alumni players.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EASPORTSNHL_2019-Sep-05 1.jpg (210.4 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg EASPORTSNHL_2019-Sep-05 2.jpg (220.0 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg EASPORTSNHL_2019-Sep-05 3.jpg (216.5 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg EASPORTSNHL_2019-Sep-05.jpg (211.1 KB, 115 views)
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-05-2019, 06:23 PM   #78
Rookie

I thought it was Rocket in the game, but it's his brother, Henri.

Anyways, none of these teams are real alumnis. They are missing half their superstars. What's the use of playing these teams if less than half of their best players are not even there.

Just an example. The Canadiens.

This is who is missing.

Toe Blake, Dickie Moore, Rocket, Doug Harvey, Lemaire, Lapointe, Gainey, Naslund.. just to name a few..

and they replaced them with a bunch of nobodies. This is how it is for every team.. So what's the use of even playing with them unless u are willing to create 10 new players for each team, which will involve hrs of work.
Old 09-05-2019, 07:23 PM   #79
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by go expos
I thought it was Rocket in the game, but it's his brother, Henri.

Anyways, none of these teams are real alumnis. They are missing half their superstars. What's the use of playing these teams if less than half of their best players are not even there.

Just an example. The Canadiens.

This is who is missing.

Toe Blake, Dickie Moore, Rocket, Doug Harvey, Lemaire, Lapointe, Gainey, Naslund.. just to name a few..

and they replaced them with a bunch of nobodies. This is how it is for every team.. So what's the use of even playing with them unless u are willing to create 10 new players for each team, which will involve hrs of work.
They can't put certain players in the game because of rights. Everybody needs to sign off on allowing themselves to be in the game or they need to be a part of whatever group that EA got the licences for. There is no need to blow up about the missing people when EA was legally not allowed to have them in their game.
Old 09-05-2019, 07:46 PM   #80
Rookie

htskr21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speels
They can't put certain players in the game because of rights. Everybody needs to sign off on allowing themselves to be in the game or they need to be a part of whatever group that EA got the licences for. There is no need to blow up about the missing people when EA was legally not allowed to have them in their game.
Agreed. It's awesome they are there at all and it's beyond cool that some of the "average" NHL'ers are represented. Great job, EA!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »