Home

ELITE FIGHTERS..Where's all the real rivalries at? Why not have fun with this game.

This is a discussion on ELITE FIGHTERS..Where's all the real rivalries at? Why not have fun with this game. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2016, 02:51 PM   #17
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ELITE FIGHTERS..Where's all the real rivalries at? Why not have fun with this ga

Is a feature of top player to always parry before throw hits? Disgusting cause you hope your parry succeed, absolutely no reading of the adversary game. Missing parry would be more punitive on damage and stamina consumption.
And insane arabb, you precipitate on the best fighter of the game, no shame for friend fight
Just RDV on ranked, get the **** out of here with your rivalries!
Old 11-30-2016, 04:42 PM   #18
Rookie

Talking Re: ELITE FIGHTERS..Where's all the real rivalries at? Why not have fun with this ga

Donnie_Brasco_FR;2048599275]Is a feature of top player to always parry before throw hits? Disgusting cause you hope your parry succeed, absolutely no reading of the adversary game. Missing parry would be more punitive on damage and stamina consumption.
And insane arabb, you precipitate on the best fighter of the game, no shame for friend fight
[quote=Just RDV on ranked, get the **** out of here with your rivalries![/quote]

RDV on ranked??? I'm not understanding what you mean there buddy.
Old 11-30-2016, 04:52 PM   #19
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Re: ELITE FIGHTERS..Where's all the real rivalries at? Why not have fun with this ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by InSaNe_AraBB
Donnie_Brasco_FR;2048599275]Is a feature of top player to always parry before throw hits? Disgusting cause you hope your parry succeed, absolutely no reading of the adversary game. Missing parry would be more punitive on damage and stamina consumption.

RDV on ranked??? I'm not understanding what you mean there buddy.
I think that's Neil. He's foreign and like On1chalka uses his internet to molest people in unblockable thai clinch.

Ggs arab WHO'S NEXT?
Old 11-30-2016, 05:59 PM   #20
Rookie

Icon14 Re: ELITE FIGHTERS..Where's all the real rivalries at? Why not have fun with this ga

year this is UA lurchingdart the repackaged lurch bud
Old 11-30-2016, 06:15 PM   #21
MVP

How do you deny in postured up full mount without grabbing the arm, which normally leads back to postured down?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2016, 07:32 PM   #22
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
How do you deny in postured up full mount without grabbing the arm, which normally leads back to postured down?
Something new I found. If you deny them while mid punch there's no animation. You just have to guess which way they will transition out and flick then strike.
Old 11-30-2016, 07:37 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
Something new I found. If you deny them while mid punch there's no animation. You just have to guess which way they will transition out and flick then strike.
Cool. I was trying to duplicate it, but couldn't pull it off quick enough with one hand on each controller.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:59 PM   #24
MVP

add me on psn at AMJR0 if you're nasty

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »